Toribash
Dont worry. Its not like ii wont be taking part in iCoF life. I might recomend some players to you and stuff I wil also play with you once in a while
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
yeah, of course. i figured that. i'd go ingame with you but toribash 4.2 is killing me. it won't download sooo.... Impro eh? why'd you decide to try them?
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Flet, seriously. I really want to know why you quit.
I can't figure it out.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Hmm... Impro... It was my DREAM since i joined here... I saw the leader play wushu... Since them ImPRO all the way . I tried to join them ONCE... rejected due to low belt... Now Since i was the leader of one of the elite clans on TB My chances are MUUUCHMUUUCH higher
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
So are you not going to tell me what I did, and leave me to shut my pants thinking? Dick move much
... Wow just get up and leave like that...
-----
Flet so you were kinda using iCoF for IMPRO? you were the leader of icof just to join IMPRO?!!
-----
Ahh i think i know why flet had a reason to leave look at the app page not blaming you emg just that.... you know
-----
Impro is also Russian just to let you know
-----
Nvm about the app thing xD but flet i cant even understand what Emg acutally did wrong i have scanned everywhere cant find any argue well accept for the recruitment thing but you flet said that wasnt it so..... my idea of the situation is that Flet just dont take this to heart is that you kinda used icof you were a co and a leader of icof. And impro noticed that and they might accept you but flet what if they dont? Impro is dead anyway i scanned there thread the most upto date thing they had was 3 days ago, i still cant understand why you would want to join them but anyway Best of wishes man miss you D:
Last edited by killtime12; Dec 3, 2012 at 11:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Flet, I think you have been in this clan the longest,
I don't know why the hell you would quit, you said it was obvious why, but it wasn't why you quit
Yeah flet why emg join a tourney me and try are in
-----
Emg join Cats instead
Last edited by killtime12; Dec 3, 2012 at 11:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You have kinda turned into someone... Someone who goes by the name of jameslinay
I have to agree there emg this is exatcly what james did, james is a name that we dont mention because of what he did to the clan you used icof to join impro...