ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hi, I am new
Hi, I just joined this clan checked the forum and I have few questions:

1, Since i joined the clan am my rights are the same as rights of the older members? I can vote, i can suggest, i can whatever...or are there some specific things i should not do - recruiting, etc. ?

2, Do we have some clan events? Training, clan wars...as I saw in forum, seems like there was no clan war for pretty long time. Would be nice to have some.

3, Also, saw some thread with clan ranking, saying, you get points showing some skills in training etc...are there some trainings like that? how can i become higher rank?

4, Can I make rooms with the name of iCoF in it? like, when im bored, i will create a room, for example "iCoF time killing room" and i will act in the name of iCoF.

5, What GMT are most people here from? What time are the iCoF members the most active?

Thanks for answers, I hope that it will help not only to me, but also to other new members
When you advance in the clan you will be able to vote but not yet we havent seen you proper ingame yet to work on your skills
Originally Posted by killtime12 View Post
When you advance in the clan you will be able to vote but not yet we havent seen you proper ingame yet to work on your skills

Yes he is actually allowed to vote.
Not on leader stuff but with recruitment.

1) you can do all of that. Except voting for clan structure. (new leaders, etc)
2) we have a clan event running right now called the "three way challenge"
Post on m thread at the top called "three way challenge: contestants" post a bunch of replays there and you'll have a chance to compete
3) that stuff has kinda rotted away. We might start it up again
4)yes you can, but wait a bit until you can recruit. Ask me if you want to be able and I will let you.
5) I think I am gmt -1

Sorry for the long message
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Ok, thanks gmt -1 is gran canaria or some western part of africa? where are you from?
Oh...
Maybe not then xD.
Well I'm on MST (mountain standard time.)
I'm from Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Currently, I'm on abroad.
GMT + 3:00 in Doha, Qatar.

If you want to derp...