ES Recruitment Drive
damn this clan is going to shit.
i really think tryforce would make a great co-leader.
after all the things killtime is doing i think he should be kicked and or banned
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO
I think he would do well for icof being co-leader, i mean sure he is pretty inexperienced but I don't think he will kick anyone if they get on his nerves.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
For the first time ever I actually changed my mood. Why? Because Kill is disappointing me and seeing as I just got back into this clan to see it becoming a war zone just makes me wanna kill. I really hope this doesn't turn into a civil war.
ICOF forever! FUCK YEA EGGY AND ME GONNA FUCK YO SHIT UP! We shall never backdown! You cant handle us when we fight! We are the Irish Gods! Fear us!
Killtime kicked me emg
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
He noticed it Try. I say we make a poll on whether to let Kill stay or to kick him because in my opinion he has the potential to ruin the clan seeing as he already kicked a good member for no apparent reason.
ICOF forever! FUCK YEA EGGY AND ME GONNA FUCK YO SHIT UP! We shall never backdown! You cant handle us when we fight! We are the Irish Gods! Fear us!
i'll re-invite you
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Emg dont re invite him for 4 days. He told me to tell you guys that
Lol I accepted but i WONT be on I just wanted to check for a reinvite and thankyou emg.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Welcome.
Killtime if you want a member kicked don't go all apeshit on his ass going all kicky kicky, ask me first an I will deal with it
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Well too bad im leaving icof anyway
-----
Fucking stupid ass members
Last edited by killtime12; Dec 17, 2012 at 04:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump