Ranking
Original Post
Making a new clan
Hey guys...
So... me and 16bars are thinking of making an unofficial clan that are alot more in- game active than forum active.
We want your opinion on this. And we've made this decision because we are probably the most active iCoF members in-game, and the ones who have no life. :P
We're sorry, but me and 16bars are thinking about making a more in-game active clan than a forum- active one. But we want your opinion on this. I don't want to make the same mistake James made. (No offense, James. :L)

If you want to derp...

You may do as you wish. But leaving iCoF may not be such a good idea. I think you should state reasons why you are leaving and see where you end up.
Actually, me and 16bars are just gonna go ahead with it.
We're sorry, and we hope that we can still be allies.

If you want to derp...

Dude, there is no point in making a new clan. It's quite hard to do and if you want more forum activity then recruit more for the clan. I agree with minerie I don't think that is a good idea
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Juryoki maybe....i said maybe will come with you guys
Icof now is somehow a dead clan!
I mean everyone here is white belter for example and forum-ingame activity isn't as it was before!Many good members want to be leaders and co-leaders and they aren't only geting
high in the clan list of the members but they get kicked!Now icof SURVIVES with ldevil's challenge!
Anyway lately i am more ingame active and i have seen many old members which now are owned in many diffrent clans and they are very angry with icof!<I won't tell names
That's all i had to say and if i quit icof...IF..i will remember it cuz of you guys!
YOU ARE THE CLAN!!
NO PEOPLE NO CLAN!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Today i saw [GURU]Jaker AND I PLAYED aikido WITH [RAWR]NUTHUG
And i am going to do some hardcore recruiting right now.
but asds, are you saying you'll quit? D:
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
ι δον'τ κνος
-----
sorry i was writting with greek letters^
I DON"T KNOW
Last edited by asdsasds; Dec 26, 2012 at 08:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump