Ranking
Original Post
ATTENTION
We will be functioning on a 2 strike basis from now on, meaning that if you leave once you can be let back in if you provide a good reason for leaving, after that the whole clan will have to vote youback in. thanks
What the FIRETRUCK!
I like that idea. See one problem i have with lewis re-joining is that he does hop clans. he was only in iCoF for about 1-2 weeks. Then joined Lag for like a week or two. plus all the other clans he has joined
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
I got kicked from here for something I did not do I didn't want to leave :P I left LaG cuz I didn't like the way the leader was kicking all the members who are not good at fighting.
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
I know, but the point is that the amount of clans that you have joined is massive.
i am welcoming you with open arms, but try to stay.
... emg come on let lewis in i love him killtime loves him EVERYBODY LOVES HIM
Lewis, i did not kick you? im pretty sure killtime did.
No I didn't mean it was you :P and Killtime and me are friends again so all is well.
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
Ok i gotta put my foot down here, 16 Get the fuck out. Like seriously you quit.
Thats it. Allies means you can pop in and say had or comment on silly things, this is not one of those things.
What the FIRETRUCK!
Bar's: You have to start writing appropriate sentences, and ripper you don't need to be a dick with him, bar's you have to start acting mature otherwise we wont like having you as an ally.