Toribash
Original Post
[GM] Clan League: Semifinals!

This will work similarly to how the world championships did. There will be multiple mods each round, 7 mods specifically.
There must be at least 3 players present for each round, any less and you cannot play.

NEW RULE!
If one player plays 2 matches or more in one mod, they cannot play at all for the next mod!

Deadline has been shortened to one week for semifinals and finals, but we can be more flexible with it if more time is needed.

Basically, just don't let one guy do everything, spread it about evenly and you're fine.
Spectators from the 2 fighting clans are not allowed, if you're in the room, you fight.

The mods are as follow:
Brushu (x4)
Taekkyon (x4)
Judofrac (x4)
Aikido (x4)
Lenshu3ng (x3)
swfixed (x3)
(x3)

This weeks mystery mod will be RK-MMA.tbm
(changed due to issues with balance.tbm)

^NOTE THE CHANGES^
THE FINAL MOD WILL CHANGE EACH ROUND IN ORDER TO PROVIDE VARIETY.
The mod may repeat, and it WILL be a bit different. Add a bit of spice y'know?
Next mystery mod is a SUPER DUPER SECRET.

Bracket

1st. Untradable 2013 Clan League winner trophy*, Achievement*, TP/VIP*, 150k, Full Alpha Imperial, Demon Relax, Pure Force, SECRET UNRELEASED ITEM PRIZE

2nd. Untradable 2013 Clan League runner up trophy*, Achievement*, TP*, 100k, Full Static, Pure Relax

3rd. Achievement*, TP*, 50k, Magma Force/lax

*Each
Credit to jusmi for the banner

Deadlines are there for a reason and must be met, save being disqualified from the competition. If you have complaints or queries, pm us.
Should a deadline not be met, and it is not your fault, you must pm us 24 hours before the deadline and let us know!

The deadline for the semifinals is...
28/10/2013

IRC

There is now an IRC channel specifically for people to set up matches and to discuss anything ingame related. We STRONGLY advise that you use it.
It's called #events. Get in there.

Use the god damn IRC you scrubs.

From myself and the GameMaster team, good luck and happy bashing!

Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
I do not understand what you have against Natejas playing. We came in to the match yesterday explaining that we had no one else to use at the time and it would be perfectly okay if we reschedule if we're not allowed to let him play. Being the kind gentlemen you are, you guys gave us the go ahead to let him play(so did siku). It's interesting that you decide to bring it up after we have won the match though, dontcha' think?

Anyways, the amount of games Natejas played wouldn't of mattered even if he lost every single game, because in the end we would still have more points. Seeing as how he only won one game during the entire match and that would still leave you guys at 13-12
Last edited by millie; Oct 27, 2013 at 11:09 PM.
I didn't realize until now that we'd have to beat natejas twice, because I haven't thought about raku since we beat them, but you're quite right actually. Why should he be allowed to go for the prize twice? I guess I do have an opinion on it now. However, dqing may not be the right route. Couldn't tgs simply be forced to have nate kicked?
-----
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
I do not understand what you have against Natejas playing. We came in to the match yesterday explaining that we had no one else to use at the time and it would be perfectly okay if we reschedule if we're not allowed to let him play. Being the kind gentlemen you are, you guys gave us the go ahead to let him play(so did siku).

I think siku made a mistake honestly. Perhaps he didn't realize natejas had already fought in clan league for another clan?
Last edited by rcarey; Oct 27, 2013 at 11:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Perhaps, but it still doesn't change the fact that we were given the go ahead by both Alpha and another staff member and that's genuinely not our fault.
Last edited by millie; Oct 27, 2013 at 11:38 PM.
Anyways, the amount of games Natejas played wouldn't of mattered even if he lost every single game, because in the end we would still have more points. Seeing as how he only won one game during the entire match and that would still leave you guys at 13-12

This is key, if it didn't have any effect on the outcome then why is it an issue? If Natejas playing in the final will be a problem then I'm sure TGS will decide not to play him in the final.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
This is key, if it didn't have any effect on the outcome then why is it an issue? If Natejas playing in the final will be a problem then I'm sure TGS will decide not to play him in the final.

Of course it had an effect on the final score and or who won?

Natejas won games. IIRC he was part of the team of people to win TK for TGS and to win aikido.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
He played won one aikido game, lost one judofrac game, and lost one TK game. And if I remember correctly he played rk-mma after we had already reached winning score and even then he lost all those matches too. So once again, his matches didn't effect anything.
In my defense I never played for raku
I wasn't able to make the match thus never playing
gg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
The fact you didn't object at the time imo makes all of this hoo-hah invalid
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post

He played won one aikido game, lost one judofrac game, and lost one TK game. And if I remember correctly he played rk-mma after we had already reached winning score and even then he lost all those matches too. So once again, his matches didn't effect anything.

The match ended after you hit 13 wins, because at that point you won. I admit I don't quite remember how many games he played but I almost distinctly remember Natejas winning in TK.

He had a very clear presence and impact on the outcome of the match. There was also no necessity for his usage as you had 3+ members in the war without him. Finally, we absolutely did not approve of his usage and we made it very clear how unfair or, in our words, "bullshit" it was. We absolutely objected Erth. Finally, we didn't set the date by ourselves. Alpha and TGS did that together. You said Saturday or Sunday, we said Saturday works best, and we did it on Saturday.

It's also silly to think "well just no Natejas for the finals". You got the advantage when you needed it. Do you need to be DQ'd for it? Not my decision. Is a rematch a better solution? Not my decision either. I just think it's silly that not allowing Natejas next match is an option. I'm sure you wouldn't be happy if TIcux showed up in the finals on RA's team and then "kicked after the round"

And this all of course is supplementary to all the problems y'all got accused for. This was just my primary concern.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Oct 27, 2013 at 11:52 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
closed because shut the fuck up
Last edited by Thorn; Oct 28, 2013 at 05:06 PM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor