ES Recruitment Drive
hey guys i thought i might just share some glitches with you guys for the new nazi zombie verruckt

Glitch 1- Multiple weapons glitch
To get multiple weapons, you need to have bouncing betties, enough money/points to buy a gun and any perk of your choice, and the power has to be turned on.
wat u do is:
1. Put 1 bouncing betty anywhere.
2. put ur last betty in front of a perk machine
3. and AS SOON as the betty hits the floor buy the perk
4. if done correctly you shouldnt have a gun and you can run forever
5. go buy a gun from the mystery box or a gun from the wall
6. then you should have 3 gun! you can do this as many times as you want, at any perk machine, but to save the most money buy quick revive, then down urself and have a teamate revive you, then do it over again. i would wait until there is 1 zombie left and have a teamate distract him while you do the glitch.

this one isnt really a glitch. walk into the room after the room with the double tap machine. as soon as u walk in, look to ur left you should see some sandbags. if u kinfe the sandbags on the right, 2 of them will move.

if you go next to the first toilet in room mentioned above, press and hold the reload button 3 times and the music will change. it will play the song whenever you die.

if you spawn in the room with the Kar98K and Geweher 43, go next to the torture chair(no it is NOT a dental chair), crouch next to the wheel on the side and press and hold the reload button, you will hear a scream.
gaming
Originally Posted by 73CHEVELLE View Post
ok sorry pirate. i forgot about this thread.

btw Paralyzer, when u get the teddy bear the box doesnt dissaprear forever. it has 2 other spawns spots.

1. in the first room with the juggernaught or w/e its called and the gewehr 43. its right next to the window.

2. the 2nd spawn spot is right outside the electrical room behind the STG-44

I know, and there are more than 2 spots. There are like 5
For nazi zombies get at least 2K points in the first room then go to the help door and open it get a weapon out of the mystery crate and STAY IN THAT ROOM dont go upstairs; that just leaves a few more spots that the zombies can come in at.

Or you could (on PC) enable the console press "~" and type give all and god.
Map Pack 1 Nazi Zombie Strategy
Someone told me of this great strategy for Map Pack 1 Zombie on Xbox 360. I played solo and survived till Round 18, and it's a lot of fun playing with multiple players.

First (when facing the courtyard), you need to begin on the left side of the assylum. This side has the stairway with the blocked couch. You'll need to decide how much money you'll need to do this, and when, but here is how it works. Make your way up the staircase and unblock the couch. Go open the next door that leads to the room with the STG44 and Trench gun on the wall. Then open the electrical room and turn on the electricity. Then open the next door leading to the kitchen. Then open the final door leading to the hallway with the speed cola perk machine. DO NOT OPEN THE NEXT DOOR !! And don't open any other doors on the right side of the assylum.

If you camp out in the room behind the speed cola machine and sit next to the window, you can survive for a long time. The zombies do not come through the window (may be a glitch), they only come through the kitchen and through the doorway. Now here's the thing, there are two open doorways that lead into the room you're camped in. You need to stay next to the window and the doorway that has a view of the kitchen (this is the left doorway when facing the speed cola machine). If you wander to the other side of the room next to the other open doorway, the zombies will flank you and enter that doorway. You'll notice that you have a great sight of the zombies as they pour from the kitchen and try to file through the narrow doorway. I survived till round 18 with a MG42 and Browning. It's awesome zombie carnage !! Make sure you get all of your perks, especially speed cola, you'll need it.
Last edited by BFG10K; Apr 14, 2009 at 10:21 PM.