Toribash
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Nope, not a chance in hell of me reaching rank 10 by tomorrow for my beta badge.
That level up bar levels up too damn slow.

As a side note, Juggernauts are great for defending or attacking a generator. Soooo much explosion...

There pretty cool, but I personally like pathfinder. I like "jousting" people with shotguns as you slide by them. Also im lazy and stupid how do you use your boost (like energy boosts)
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
There pretty cool, but I personally like pathfinder. I like "jousting" people with shotguns as you slide by them. Also im lazy and stupid how do you use your boost (like energy boosts)

I think that's whatever the "deploy item" button is. For example, F on my Doombringer throws a grenade, whereas... K I think, releases a deployable cover.
I hate how long it takes to get EXP. I want raider so bad but I just can't get EXP fast enough and i quickly get bored of playing the game.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
^ yea it gets boring quickly because of lack of xp, just there way of trying to get you to pay. Actually gets me not to pay.
The game is a lot more fun when you play with people.

*people you know, through skype or something
Ive changed to infiltrator with a nice stealth spinfusor.
@lume whats your ingame name, id be up for a lil coop
my ingame is quikscoops
About to start playing, my username is sidiel.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Updated the original post with some more usernames, and removed stuff that's since been changed in the Beta.

If someone here is rank 8 and can describe Arena mode in a post, I'll throw it on the original post too. If not, I'll get to it eventually.
Im rank 8 heres my simple description of arena mode.
Arena mode is 5v5 on very "tactical" maps. Tactical as in 90% of the time the map is on some form of platform with many walk ways. But there is no bottom to these maps and if there is, its instant killing lava. Each team gets 25 (or 30 cant remember) reinforcements once your reinforcements have run out each person gets there last life and first team to completely eliminate the other team wins. Not many people play lights due to not having much mass and leading to be shot off edges. Most common is probably soldier with spinfusor. Theyre also very small maps due to the low amount of people in the game.