Ranking
find people in-game, it's possible.

i must say, playing on a 100 man server in elektro while it's pitch black out is loads of fun, especially when you have 20 flares/chem lights. finding a gun in the city is hard as fuck though because you turn your flashlight on to see and 20 people are attracted to you.
So, if you find someone wandering about, should you attempt to form a group with them, attempt to kill them, or stay out of their sight?
Follow him wherever he goes. Be like a shadow. Throw rocks/flares/anything near him. Make his game-life a nightmare. And then just say 'hi, i just met you, so group me maybe'.
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
So, if you find someone wandering about, should you attempt to form a group with them, attempt to kill them, or stay out of their sight?

depends on if he has a weapon, if no form a group. If yes stay out of their sight and try to communicate with them or just completely avoid them. Also if you low on resources and supplies or guns ammo then just pop em when you get a nice shot.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Man I keep dying by zombies. I FINALLY found a hatchet and a bunch of ammo, and possibly would have found more, but in my attempts to equip my hatchet, I pushed F. Now, I had a smoke grenade at the time, and I had just snuck past about 100 zombies to get to this factory building. Some managed to attack me and I disconnected because I finally had stuff and didn't want to die. I relog to a different server and go lootin some more, only to find out I'm losing blood and have no bandages. DEAD.

Prior to this on my way to wherever this place was, I suddenly heard bullets hitting around me. I got up and ran to some thin trees then proned behind them. Shots were still coming my way, but I was in enough cover, and they were far enough away to not be able to shoot me I guess. I couldn't see them when I looked, and decided I better run in the opposite direction. Luckily, no damage.

If someone wants to play together, add isaac353820 on steam.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
If someone wants to play together, add isaac353820 on steam.

Are you sure that's correct? Searched your username and there were no results.

Usernames and in-game names are two different things with Steam if I remember. As an example, I believe if you search up my username, Malokyte, you won't find me, but if you search up my in-game name, Lord of the Willies, you'll find me.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

If you add that from clicking Add Friend in the friend window, it should work I think.

But if not, http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheMilkMan252 is my page.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Alright. Me and my brother are buying this. Gonna be sweet, any advice for starting out?
piss
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
Alright. Me and my brother are buying this. Gonna be sweet, any advice for starting out?

I've learned one thing so far, you have to sneak by the zombies or you'll get a horde chasing after you and you'll die. Might be different if you have 2 people that can work together for these things, though. I was soloing.
DesertPunk

Please click this