ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Pokemon when you lose all your PP fighting an asshole who can barely be hit or constantly dodges and heals.

Oh yes, so much in Pokémon. Basically anything that used protect and/or rest or recover would drive me to frustration. At least with the dodging pokémon you could use attacks that never miss...
Bonus points if that pokémon had insane levels of defence. Also applies to trainers which spam full restores or whatever.
Games where no matter what you pick, you still progress down the same story line. Seriously, choices should have consequences, not stupid crap like, ohherrderr you're now more angelic/demonic.

As much as I loved Fable, it had that problem. Do you want to sacrifice the bandit to save the kid? Or just kill the faerie and escape with them both? Guess what, in both cases you still have to fight your way out. Fuck dat shit, change the damn story, not my damn appearance. I can achieve the same thing by eating pies all day and having the fattest character in the world.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Did you play Kai Leng on Insanity?
That wasn't that easy. I actually died there about three times whilst I didn't die in the rest of the game.

Hit of Kai Leng was almost insta-kill.
Perhaps you just played the game on a too easy level.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
terran is more imbalanced than protoss. If you get detection and scout what the protoss is doing in and around his base you can determine what he is going to do (how he is going to cheese, rather). besides, once you get to the higher leagues the stupid cheesing stops.

I am upper dia currently. no it does in fact not stop...
-----
every aspect of a pvp game that cant get countered make me mad.
That being said:
poorly designed toilets in games.
Last edited by pinheads; Sep 14, 2012 at 01:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
every aspect of a pvp game that cant get countered make me mad.

Oh hai thar, I'm a thief, ima just go invisible and give you no way to uninvis me and let me get free hits on you as it takes a second after my first hit to come out of invis. And deal a metric fuckton of damage.

Oh hai, I'm a mesmer, Ima throw a ton of clones at you and you'll never know which one is the real me because if worst comes to worst I can just turn invisible and suddenly summon 2 different clones that look exactly the same. And deal a metric fuckton of damage and cc.

Life's tough in GW2 as an engi :/
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Did you play Kai Leng on Insanity?
That wasn't that easy. I actually died there about three times whilst I didn't die in the rest of the game.

Hit of Kai Leng was almost insta-kill.
Perhaps you just played the game on a too easy level.

I played on whatever the default difficulty was after importing my ME2 file, so probably whatever Normal is called. The problem I have is that he's portrayed as a badass regardless of difficulty and in Normal difficulty (which you'd expect to be the mode the majority of people are meant to play first) he's just not difficult -which is what makes it silly when he boasts and fucks your shit up in the next cutscene.

Also yes I suck for not playing insane mode etc etc etc.
I never said you'd suck ;]
I agree that the majority of the gamers will play the "normal" setting, all I said was that Kai Leng was a pretty tough nut to crack on "Insanity" and that you might played the game on a too easy setting for your skill. The game is more fun and rewarding if it's a bit more challenging. That way you feel like you won a really hard battle ;]

Try it out!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.