Toribash
Original Post
join a clan? maybe? here is the place what you will realy whant!
Hello everybody, i must say i m getting bored playing alone tooooribash... and i think a clan can fix this! Maybe you think:
`Yeah... really so what? i have a clan so this will not interest me` or i don`t want a clan i prefer playing on my own` but the reason
why i made this group on the forum is to chat, communicate whit a clan and another. So please, come and join my clan if you posses black or brown belt.
The clan name will be N.G.U. (Never Give UP) P.S: pm me if you want to join and leave a comment about what you think.
Last edited by Yony3; Jul 21, 2010 at 01:07 PM.
uhhh... what is the point of this. what's the point of making a clan. to chat with another clan? isn't that what the forum is for? would you mind explaining how this works.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
When i posted this thread i wanted to make people to join my clan ore to help me with they opinions
Last edited by Yony3; Jul 21, 2010 at 01:51 PM.
Hes just having a noob moment guys, he knows almost nothing about the forums, his grammar is bad, and he made this thread, is this enough proof, also is this in right section it was tldr and when i got halfway i got headache from bad grammar.
Fan club
on.toribash advertising space here, pm me lol(75tc per week i haggle)
Hey! LostWorld i don`t know why are you talking like that... i want just to make a clan not to make enemies what`s so bad at this?
Last edited by Yony3; Jul 22, 2010 at 10:42 PM.
Just leave the guy alone...noone needs to b1tch about it its a thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]. Tagknife:you get one minute
*Dances*
*Shuffles*
*Teases*
Originally Posted by F3rr0n View Post
Just leave the guy alone...noone needs to b1tch about it its a thread.

Ha ha ha, too late, you posted here.

Uhm... Go to the clan discussion and make a clan... With the correct tag. [Dsc] (clan name) etc etc.