Ranking
I think he will resist, then his resources with disapear and in the end he will probably just commit suicide.

Seems to happen to ruthless dictators.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Guys i know the mofo is bad,but no one has the right to kill...Not even the USA...Just let it go away on its own..Like its gonna happen but fuck gadafi,let him rot in hell when he dies in prison.
Looks up 2:[Auskingd0m],[Venuuk],[Toast],[Ninjabent],[Festus],[Kobolt],[Oblivion],[kaszanas] and[BenDover]
No one deserves to die. instead they should lock him in a maximum security cell underground so he won't do harm to others, while at the same time he can think about what he did and we will not be resorting to killing someone.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
you know some people say death is a relief so i say dnt kill him put him in prison lock him away and leave it at that.
The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think upon.
put him a 30ft deep hole filled 2" with donkey piss and feed him with camel-guano.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''