Toribash
No, this is the time where people get each other presents to show that they care for one another and eat gratuitous amounts of chocolate! We can just wait a bit longer for the replay showcase, no big deal.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by deathr0ad View Post
Thanks for the sub, and how is it pronounced? Despite playing this game for years I've only ever seen it written xD

Tore-ee-bash.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Subscribed. For the mod spotlight, I think you guys should do a free-cam view of the mod first, for a more cinematic-y feel to the video.
Oh I forgot to mention something, Uke is pronounced you-k or oo-k, the "e" is silent. And for the replays the go by fast you can hold shift and press P to go by one frame at a time and get a better look at whats going on in the replay.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Dec 26, 2012 at 01:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Uke is pronounced whatever the hell you want :| pronounce it poptart if you want to, there's not wrong way
oh yeah
I sent a few replays.

Gotta say, I love the show. I appreciate your work more than chimneyswift due to the fact that you're actually showcases some of the important stuff.

Kudos to that mang.
beware
the goblin
Question: How many replays can we send? I sent you a fuckload in one day XD

Take notice that my accounts are: NexGamer, Fries5467, and Friesguy

Oh yeah I forgot, when on free play, you can press Shift + Space to go 1 frame at a time. Not sure I already told you this but I'm postin it anyway =3
Last edited by NexGamer; Dec 27, 2012 at 05:18 AM.
Originally Posted by NexGamer View Post
Question: How many replays can we send? I sent you a fuckload in one day XD

Take notice that my accounts are: NexGamer, Fries5467, and Friesguy

Oh yeah I forgot, when on free play, you can press Shift + Space to go 1 frame at a time. Not sure I already told you this but I'm postin it anyway =3

Ehhhh, there's not really a hard 'limit' on the amount of replays, but 3-4 is the general average that doesn't make my life harder xD