Toribash
Original Post
[Tea] Application Thread

Post your applications for Tea here! All applications must be free form. We expect you to include information such as your GMT, activity and past clans.
We would also like to hear about you as a person. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to give me or one of Tea's co-leaders a PM.
Cheers.
Kyo.
Kyo App.
Name: Nathen
Username KyoRooGi (People call me Kyo)
Belt:Blue
GMT+/-8:00
No past clans

Online Mostly in game an hour or two before school and around 5 hours after, depends on HW

I would love to join this clan because of many reasons. I would love to enter the community and make new friends ^.^, I hope to learn more and more about this game and have many good teachers.I am a 3rd Degree Black Belt in TaeKwonDo
(In Real).

I hope i am a good canidate to be allowed to enter this new clan to help myself Grow!.

-Kyo.
There's something about you that I like. I would like to see how the others feel though, so I'm neutral for now.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Originally Posted by Volare View Post
There's something about you that I like. I would like to see how the others feel though, so I'm neutral for now.

Thanks ^.^
I am ingame if You want to Create a Tea Server or Somthing :3
Well.. if making friends is what you want, I guess my vote is Yes.
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Originally Posted by damano1 View Post
Well.. if making friends is what you want, I guess my vote is Yes.

Thanks!
You seem like a nice guy. The app could have been longer, but you included all the important stuff, so it doesn't matter that much. You're evidently new to the forum (include more words in your posts, otherwise it's spam) and you need to read the rules. You're keen and likeable, promise to stay active.
It's a yes.
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
You seem like a nice guy. The app could have been longer, but you included all the important stuff, so it doesn't matter that much. You're evidently new to the forum (include more words in your posts, otherwise it's spam) and you need to read the rules. You're keen and likeable, promise to stay active.
It's a yes.

Thanks mintcat! i hope to learn more on how to use the forums and whats not considered spam :3
Yes from me as well, your application was decent, you seem like nice guy and you PMd me with more information.
Just try to keep your posts on topic.
Welcome to the clan.
<Aracoon> holybutler
<Aracoon> you fag
<Aracoon> join tea

First of all, hi guys i am butler. My gmt is +5: 30 and i am usually active for around 20 hours a week. I mostly play ingame or lurk here around the forums. I can be seen playing aikido, marketing or sometimes dueling ingame.I are second dan but can beet 6 dan and 8 dans Ultimate, tpc and based are the only clans i have been in since i joined tb. Tea seems like the right place for me with all the chill ppl etc oh and a pedophile racoon too. I love pedophile racoons.

Well, sorry for such a pathetic app but its around 12am here and i am really sleepy.

Thanks for consideration.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM