ES Recruitment Drive
Ryanofc
Brown Belt
Green
I wan't to help out the clan and help myself become better
I'm good at aikido, spiritwrestle, and judo so I can help in wars
no
I've never lost in spiritwrestling played 12 matches of it.
Originally Posted by ryanofc View Post
Ryanofc
Brown Belt
Green
I wan't to help out the clan and help myself become better
I'm good at aikido, spiritwrestle, and judo so I can help in wars
no
I've never lost in spiritwrestling played 12 matches of it.

im sorry Ryan i Dont think You Are Ready Its a No from me
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay Cool
#AdPhones
Questionable grammar, did not read the rules. However, I have seen you play and value that. Yes.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Sorry. I lazily made that application. By the way Ninja why are you talking shit? I'm better than you. If you don't think so duel me.
-----
LOL ninja. You ban me from the server because you can't face the fact that i'm better than you? That's sad.
Last edited by ryanofc; Dec 27, 2013 at 02:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Joining Clan
hello i am swiftnic. i would like to join your clan because it is right up my alley you guys are 2nd dans and i am black belt i would really appreciate it if i can join your clan thank you for this opportunity to speak with you
-----
You shouldn't talk smack to a clan leader
Last edited by SwiftNic; Dec 28, 2013 at 12:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by SwiftNic View Post
hello i am swiftnic. i would like to join your clan because it is right up my alley you guys are 2nd dans and i am black belt i would really appreciate it if i can join your clan thank you for this opportunity to speak with you

Im Sorry Swift Nic idk now Cause u need to Follow the format u can re apply and then seb but from me now its a no re apply and follow format
#AdPhones
So sorry I didn't reply sooner. No from me. You ignored the application format completely. You have the opportunity to reapply, if you wish.
Application For [P]hase
Username: BlackMagicFTW
================================================
Belt: White Belt {Going to play the game more to get a higher belt}
QI: 11
Past Clans, and why you left/were kicked: None {Alt account}
Favorite Color: Aqua
Why you want to join: I am very good at the following mods: Mushu.tbm, AikidoBigDojo.tbm, and Aikido.tbm. Also I am a very supportive player and always am nice and respectful to the people in my clan to make it a better environment for the clan, and to also help it grow! I hope to make an everlasting contribution to this clan!
Why we should let you in: I am a team player when it comes to the clan, I am decently good at making textures, hope to make an everlasting contribution to this clan in some way, and overall... to help the clan grow and succeed!
Anyone you know in the clan: NinjaKyle and Boerhae
Anything else you want to add: I am active on the actual game {9/10} and my forum activity is decent {5/10: Also counts with my main: Haloyoung}
Originally Posted by BlackMagicFTW View Post
Username: BlackMagicFTW
Belt: White Belt {Going to play the game more to get a higher belt}
QI: 11
Past Clans, and why you left/were kicked: None {Alt account}
Favorite Color: Aqua
Why you want to join: I am very good at the following mods: Mushu.tbm, AikidoBigDojo.tbm, and Aikido.tbm. Also I am a very supportive player and always am nice and respectful to the people in my clan to make it a better environment for the clan, and to also help it grow! I hope to make an everlasting contribution to this clan!
Why we should let you in: I am a team player when it comes to the clan, I am decently good at making textures, hope to make an everlasting contribution to this clan in some way, and overall... to help the clan grow and succeed!
Anyone you know in the clan: NinjaKyle and Boerhae
Anything else you want to add: I am active on the actual game {9/10} and my forum activity is decent {5/10: Also counts with my main: Haloyoung}

I have seen U play And U are Very Goo And i Like ur Answers Ok Grammer its a yes From me
#AdPhones
Yes from me, as well. You didn't read the rules, but I think you're still good enough to get in.
-----
I am sending the invitation.
-----
Also, I understand that this is an alternate account. But I have met the user in-game and he is a very good player, so I am making this exception. I'm not ignoring my own rules
Last edited by Boerhae; Dec 28, 2013 at 09:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump