ES Recruitment Drive
A good concept! This app should certainly be in suggestion. It'll be much easier for all of us, since we all live in a world full of smartphones nowadays. If this doesn't go to plan with Hampa, then we might as well find someone else to do the job for us. A person who knows how to construct an app for Toribash's forums, of course.
By the way GM will agree or not? I mean whit making a forum toribash on app
MY FRIENDS ARE SO MANY UNTIL I CANT COUNT IT :3
Originally Posted by Discorde View Post
A good concept! This app should certainly be in suggestion. It'll be much easier for all of us, since we all live in a world full of smartphones nowadays. If this doesn't go to plan with Hampa, then we might as well find someone else to do the job for us. A person who knows how to construct an app for Toribash's forums, of course.

We'll the apps done I just need to send it to apple to get it on the store that's if hampa allows me too that is
Originally Posted by Condings View Post
We'll the apps done I just need to send it to apple to get it on the store that's if hampa allows me too that is

Great!
Can you see the replays btw?
Modo Bestia
Just letting you guys know this has been suggested many times before, just no one had the initiative to make one. I could make one if i really wanted to.

Also nerti no you cant, you can only open replays on your client. Unless he's a wizard.
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Just letting you guys know this has been suggested many times before, just no one had the initiative to make one. I could make one if i really wanted to.

Also nerti no you cant, you can only open replays on your client. Unless he's a wizard.

Thanks Mystery.
Is the app already in the app store?
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post

im no wizard so you cant view the replays lol this is just a small navigation app in a way

and i just need apple to say yes to the app and also hampa