Ranking
Original Post
Stupid Co-op Toribash Mod Series {YouTube}
Hello everyone, I'm a jackass from YouTube who has been playing Toribash for years and has a long running and fairly well received co-op Toribash mod series. I'm not usually the type given to self promotion, so I'll justify my whorish behavior by saying that I'm posting here to show everyone a sooper fun series!
My friend and I, despite our seniority with the game, are absolute scrubs and the average episode devolves into us failing terribly whilst arguing over inconsequential things with smooth jazz in the background. We don't take anything seriously, we're just goofing around and are as interested in killing ourselves in funny ways as we are in killing each other. If that sounds good to you, then you're probably insane. Thanks for reading, see ya around.

Here are two recent episodes-
Matrix Training - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwJKPVQB6Yw
Gravy Copter/Dodgeball - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwJKPVQB6Yw
Haha thought it was hilarious. Nice channel dude.

I'm surprised that you have a load of toribash videos and I haven't seen or heard of them before, it's really entertaining.
Haha I've been watching the series I find it quit funny. especially when the random things of toribash happen to them.
Thanks guys. ConCon, you've got an impressive channel yourself. We should keep in touch, if someone of your Toribash eliteness would lower themselves to my level.

Also I have no idea how to format replies on this forum.
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
Pretty nice series you have there, it's good to see other people taking on mods

Thanks, it's good to see other people liking my series .
Originally Posted by ImBreadman View Post
Thanks, it's good to see other people liking my series .

hi. I am the "super pro toribasher" you talked to in the comments.
cool stuff
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
hi. I am the "super pro toribasher" you talked to in the comments.
cool stuff

Hi, I'm the uploader you talked to in the comments
Thanks again.