Ranking
when i tell people something interesting about space,they call me retard and ignores me but this is their losing point.knowledge is a thing that grows more if shared.

Same thing happens to me, I know how you feel.
And its a yes from me, i think ill wait for hkp.

And some Pictures of 2012 Apocolypse:

And this is the solar storm that will effect earth's crust and volcanos.
every scientist like us knows that every planet has its own fuel and will finish soon.who knows the end is 2012 or maybe after some time.
I know that...
The planet's fuel is not finished yet, it won't
be until like another 1 million year or somthing.
But the sun's solar storm is the main problem.
Something like this is not an easy thing for us.
Tsunami's with the waves of 100 meters.
22.5 magnitude earthquakes. Avalanches followed down
for 5000 miles. What more. Super volcanos disturbing
the whole earth, It's impossible.
Only on solution, on the month of december,
just like you turn off your television
when a thunder storm is going on,
we can turn off the whole earth's electricity
on that month. The only solution.
I know alot about biology so I want to be in that and yea science is my main subject
(I passed with a 103 in Physical science)
I assume that this is an organization for intellectual individuals, of which I am one.

My knowledge is a bit less in science than other areas, but still rather advanced for my age, which is 13. I am in our 8th grade accelerated biology class, in which I have learned college level human biology, such as tracing the body's blood flow, digestion, and respiration. I am also proficient in zoology, being able to tell you information on many different animals, whether they are terrestrial or aquatic. Basically my specializations are within the sciences of life. I could also do some geography, if by that you mean earth science.

Thanks.

P.S. If you plan on adding a physical science area, I would like to strongly recommend Meamme0 for both that and chemistry. He is in a physics university and has had several advanced chemistry classes as well.