Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Flying Fist to the Kisser!
Hello everyone! Decided to join the forums today after messing around with Toribash and getting to see a lot of your awesome replays.

This game is a dream come true for me. I was always one of those guys that liked to play Street Fighter in slow-motion using a turbo controller to add a slight strategy element, but no one ever liked to play that way. This beats slow-mo SF by a mile.

And I figured I'd at least have one trick worked out to show everyone so I dont waltz in empty-handed. Though I have to say, I might have messed up my distances or something, because some of the tricks Ive tried from here didnt work for me. So if this doesnt work for you, let me know so I can work out the trick with the right distance.

Flying Fist to the Kisser is sending the attacker with one fist out, Superman-style, into the face of the opponent. Its really only practical in single-player, since setting the attacker up for the attack takes 100 frames or so.

Hold all joints
Contract pecs
Contract abs
Contract hips
SPACE 2x
Contract knees
SPACE 8x (you know youve got the right spot when the feet JUST touch the ground. its approx. 100 frames)
Extend knees
Extend hips
Extend abs
Raise right shoulder
Lower left shoulder (your ghosts fist will be aimed to the right of the opponents face, so we have to compensate)
SPACE 1x
Left bend the lumbar

Let it fly!