and draw a potato
https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=625131

here is

Draw a pee

best pee gets 100k

deadline 15th of August.
you can submit as many entries as you want you crazy bastard
judges: Ezeth
If you suck at drawing don't worry, I will give random entries some 3d items.
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 11, 2019 at 08:10 PM.
hmm
serious challenge to win that one
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
im gooing to upload my submission
post reserved for Mah submision goodluck everyone but i need tha TC

hello event holder I need tha TC for tha feeding of Mah family. tha money will go proceed to tha destination of choose if tha donation is enough. I will do everything for tha purpose of tha edonation reaching tha cause because I need it. thank you for reading. Mah family is hungry and i am too but I have tha last hope that you;re will help me until it is no more, for you understand that you have heart and so do I and everyone involved in tha making of art and so the will of tha people it is that i must win and reach tha glory it is basked on Mah destiny. i hope you're undersstand very well please do not try to do another winer i beg you're every time you want. it is Mah will to do it. Thank You for Reading a Lot.
-----
tha Urignation (peeing) in a Nation of Earth, contemplated by tha Mental Death of Ezeth ft. Hampa

tha Urignation (peeing) in a Nation of Earth, contemplated by tha Mental Death of Ezeth ft. Hampa

I bring you-re today this piece I call
it s a study about tha economic system in which toribash is Drowning on : urine. its talks about tha state of tha head of Hampa, which is a evil smiley uringating over tha inconspicous good player (ezeth) and it is a surrealist piece inspired by tha likes of dorotha tanning and tha interpretative works of marina abramovic. it took me some planning to make and IT is a avery important piece of artowkr coming from me to you. i hope you're ejoy for it is high Quality and i Do not think matched by any othar piece in this competition or tha world for taht matter.

ALL THA CHARACTERS DISPLAYED AND USED IN THIS WORK OF ART ARE © LICENSED BY ALEJANDRO AND ANY ATTEMPT TO USE THEM WITHOUT CREDIT WILL BE PAID UPON WITH ALL THA WEIGHT OF THA LAW SO LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU'RE WANT TO USE THA CHARACTERS AND PAY A HUMANE COMMISION (NEGOTIABLE)
Last edited by Alejandro; Aug 10, 2019 at 01:48 AM. Reason: There was A grammar mistake
Gratefulness
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
If I win the tcs I am gonna split em with Alegendro

Thank You're for CnC. When I win I will split with Alejandro Too

Originally Posted by jisse View Post
based and ultimate shitpost +rep

Thank You're! +repect you too!

/invade
If you gonna act like you never knew me I am going to take back all of the words of love I said to you B(
Last edited by Hug; Aug 10, 2019 at 10:54 AM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
Iam Apologize. I love you too hug.... give meh a Hug??

*tips fedora*
*hugs*
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
2 more days gaais get ur shit together

edit: closed for entries, judging will commence soon
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 16, 2019 at 07:32 PM.