Ranking
Original Post
The Second Opener Challenge

Hello and welcome back to the new and improved Opener Challenge, brought to you by the Event Squad!

In this event we provide you with a pre-made opener to edit after a set number of frames in order to complete the challenges described.
This time we are bringing you an opener made by Jisse, the mastermind behind a bunch of excellent replays such as Soldier of Fortune and Homeland defender! Edit his opener after 50 frames and finish it as you please.

1. Do not edit uke's joints
2. Replay hacking is forbidden
3. Do not change any game rules
4. Do not steal another players replay
5. Do not attempt to enter more than once using multiple accounts
6. Do not edit the replay before 50 frames have passed (Displayed as frame 950 by default)

Game Client:
Go to the News tab in the in-game client and choose the "Opener Challenge" event. Press the "Participate" button located bottom right. Once the match frames run out you will see a "Submit" button on the bottom of your screen - pressing it will allow you to upload your replay to be reviewed by the Event Squad. Keep in mind that we will only judge your first replay uploaded this way, if you want to change your entry to a different replay you will need to upload it on the forums. Please try to mention in your post you are changing your entry so we don't think you're trying to receive prizes twice!

Forums:
Download the attached replay and move it into your replays folder. Load it and press the e key to edit it at or after frame 50 (Replay displays it as frame 950 by default, pressing Shift+P can be used to move one frame at a time). Once you are satisfied with your entry make a post in this thread with your replay attached. If you want to modify your replay before the deadline, edit your post and add a different replay instead, don't make a new post for each replay.

Base Prize
700 TC for each dismemberment on uke
Dismembering uke anywhere from 2, 5, 9 , 14 and 20 times will each give you a shiai token.

Best Replay
10 Shiai Tokens
100,000 Toricredits

September 21st, 16:00 PM (GMT +0)
Players who upload their entries via the forums will receive their rewards shortly after the deadline.
Attached Files
openerchallenge50.rpl (48.9 KB, 96 views)
Last edited by Divine; Oct 7, 2019 at 04:17 PM. Reason: .
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
I have a question. How do you slow down replay speed in this new version. I used to press . And , for it to work

Also, by not changing any game rules it mean that we cann't set tf to 1?

I’m not aware of any changes to the keybindings. You may want to let the replay run all the way through once then try.

Yeah you can change your turn frames to one, you can go forward a frame at a time with shift+space anyway so that’d just be a convenience thing, nbd.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Client event had a glitch where the opener itself wouldnt play so here is my submission
Attached Files
OpenerCH2 - 11 DMS.rpl (407.6 KB, 14 views)
| TANG |
please be my friend :( Leviathot#5602
I dont know how to count this many dms...
Attached Files
opener2.rpl (585.6 KB, 38 views)
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
Hmm
-----
9 dms
Attached Files
fists of love.rpl (373.5 KB, 63 views)
Last edited by pusga; Sep 6, 2019 at 03:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah
Cool opener

See attached
Attached Files
Drop_OC2.rpl (277.4 KB, 17 views)
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Aight am in this time
i think there is like 12 dms, there is these weird cubic parts who got dmed too idk if it counts but yeah there is 12 dms took me 10 minutes 3 attempts pretty good i think.
Attached Files
dm opener event.rpl (363.7 KB, 8 views)
Zyns#6664
ok boys entry #2 lesgetit

---------------------------
replay modifications; added the new one
Attached Files
openerchallenge 2.rpl (454.7 KB, 4 views)
openerchallenge redo.rpl (532.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Epichorse101; Sep 8, 2019 at 06:12 AM. Reason: modified my replay a bit. should be good amirite?
inhale my dong
MY ENTRY
I don't know exactly how many uke joints I broke, but surely, I broke myself all in the process. lol
-----
Just now I realized. My replay looks glitched, but I didn't do anything wrong. I just edited the same replay several times to get the best result and used shift + p to jump 1 in 1 frame. I have not changed any mode rules. Please let me know if I'm not breaking any rules. I spent many hours editing my replay, I don't want to lose my work.
Last edited by claudiomoa; Sep 8, 2019 at 01:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Disturbed sound of silence
Haven't done this for a while, good luck everyone (:
Attached Files
[E] - As Event.rpl (335.0 KB, 22 views)
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8