Toribash
Meh, it was december 14th of 2008, it was around 18~ish hours and I was browsing this website that lists softwares for downloads and etc.

I went into the fighting games section and there it was, surprisingly.

Now I just hang around with clan mates (mostly on discord), read the forums and barely post or go ingame.

Still appreciate the community a lot tho, would love to help as much as I can and everywhere I can, but playing the game itself isn't that fun anymore, I guess...
When I was 10/11 I saw this cool wii store game. I started playing on the Wii, almost the best on the wii... and now I'm here. One of the worst players today.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
In 2013 I watched my favourite youtuber at the time known as ChimneySwift11. He was playing Toribash with his friend 360games which I also loved. They were dicking around in fun mods like jesuscopter and I really wanted to play those mods aswell so I downloaded the game and booted it up and just started dicking around. I then fell in love with it to the point where I actually spent all day from the moment I woke up to the moment I go to sleep playing this little game.

Since then I got to master belt, became a mod which was my dream, got sacked because I didn't do anything and met my greatest friend where I got introduced into his little community of friends and now a regular.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
joined in 2011 with my big bro's account
I think you understand why I started tho^
PM me
Add me on discord "Thot Eliminator Sokomato#7345"
it t'was long ago back in around 2011. I was at my grandpa's house and I was on this indie game forum.
I saw toribash on a top 20 list and decided I wanted to play.
I went to ask my grandpa if I could download it and he said "HELL NO"
But I downloaded it anyways cuz im a badass. When he caught me playing toribash he would ask if I had to download anything I told him that it was a browser game.
The rest goes from there. History was made...
Originally Posted by LucarioSky View Post
Joined by 2014, and I joined because I found the game in youtube and I thought it was cool.

Same
i googled radgoll games and the tags at the bottom of the forum page brought me here
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
i was watching stupid gameplays from a nice youtuber named mangerogel (he was playing shitty games) she plays toribash so i ignore it

i was playing gang beast i was a big fan of the ragdoll games so i search it on youtube and i found toribash again :V

i try to play (making shitty replays)later, i try multiplayer mode (being really noob) and thats the reason why i can't connect to servers :'v

i quit some time later, i create another acc (is empty cuz i have no internet that time :V)

i quit again and here i am with my 3rd acc with mo' items, rank and qi :VVV
Last edited by l0lix; Oct 16, 2017 at 11:40 PM.