Ranking
So the person leading the clan got banned and the person taking his place got banned? Alright, guys here's the deal. This clan is going down hill and turning into shit very fast. I could join, but you can't just leave the clan and join any other clan. You have to be loyal and respectful. If the leader and any other person in a high spot is banned and can't edit or control/do anything to the clan, then this clan is dead.

1st. You need a clan story. A good one.
2nd. You need to make your clan banner bigger, maybe get a better one, and put it in the middle of the top page.
3rd. You need to lay down some ground work. Rules, ranks, and don't worry about spamming you need to try and get as many pages possible, make the clan very very active. The idea is for it to always be on the first or second page of clan discussion.

I do art, I do textures, I do editing, banners, videos, poetry, writing, you name it if it comes to creativity I do it. I love the name, but you guys need to get your crap together. Get better people to join, get some replays, stuff you like. Post as much as you can, get funky with it, get descriptive, creative, and don't break rules. That'll KILL your reputation very fast. Be respectful. This is just some friendly advice but I'm here if you guys need me. I think you need a kick in the ass, a foot in the right direction per say.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
My name is isaac davis, aka XfirekingX. i would like to join this clan, because i am looking for trustworthy friends, to play with, and would like to just talk. im 13 years old, and have been playing for only a couple of weeks.

im a green belt and getting pretty close to blue, but need fun people to fight with. my skype acc is isaac.davis.id.88 so if yall add me, then we can skype and play some tb. i live in the united states, in west virginia. please take adding me into consideration.
hahaha if you are not damd cannot call your self a dark angle ive been cursed went to hell and bakc i know what its like so be care full of who u pick
hey hey wats up alll
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
this clan is dead or no
-----
oh great
Last edited by jase123; Sep 26, 2013 at 09:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump