Ranking
Cool to see a revival of a decent clan. You guys should probably tip off the ToriNews. They might do a story. I remember back when I ran the Torinews we did story of you guys' creation or officialness or something like that.

Anyway, what's the plane this time around? More ingame or more just social (forum/irc)?
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Cool to see a revival of a decent clan. You guys should probably tip off the ToriNews. They might do a story. I remember back when I ran the Torinews we did story of you guys' creation or officialness or something like that.

Anyway, what's the plane this time around? More ingame or more just social (forum/irc)?

It's dominating the market again hopefully, i wanna make Coffee Clan shop or Lucent's Garage Sale v3.
and both ingame and social
I was a part of good ole [c]offee.

Good luck getting it official again, lucent.
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post

Thanks dinis! i appreciate that
Hi Lucent. I am glad to hear of your return. I wish you and your clanmates much luck with the revival of Coffee.

Also, please do not add me to the Single Allies list. Note that this is most definitely not a single ally request. I do not, in any way, want to be an ally.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Solax View Post

Heya Solax, glad to see you here.
And yeah, we will try to keep both. However it's hard to find such members.
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post

hi Dinis, I'll put your name on single ally's list, bye.

brb adding box name too.
Getting decent members is so hard now...
But anyway, Box that's kinda rude
Old coffee was the shit, one of the best clans I was ever in.
Good job on the restart!
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
Old coffee was the shit, one of the best clans I was ever in.
Good job on the restart!

Thanks dude! It's been a while since the last time i talked to you
Hey guy! Nice to finally catch up with you Lucent. I'm glad this clan is comin back. Coffee wasn't good the last time. Probably should have brewed it a bit better. ;) Anyways, I hope your clan does well this time, and definitely agree that you guys should get this into the Torinews. ;) If you ever need anything, don't be shy and give me a holler!

Hope everything goes well, and Eason if you copy this ill repurt you for plagiarism. Rek'd.