Ranking
ok then, FIRST DEADLINE IN 2 WEEKS! LAST DEADLINE ! WEEK AFTER THE FIRST!
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Then I shall do it all by pm too!

Btw I have 3 AP classes this semester and 2 honors classes.

Errr. Perhaps longer?

It will be worth it.

Like the head iss gonna take around 6 hours to make.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Ok, I saw this request like 20 hours ago and I practised with some things because even if I am really good with PhotoShop, I have never tried Toribash there so I will do my best. Just a guestion, you want every part in a single photo or each part to have it's own picture ? Also, I don't know if I can make spinning legs or something so may I have your Email to send you pictures ?
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.(=I close my eyes and swear)
use texture previewer and ss it. >.< btw, i'll keep the first deadline in 2 weeks, but darkjak. ur still on after the first deadline
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Sorry man I don't quite need tc and moreover I'm sick of texture sets :/
I wish you had requested that half a year earlyer :P

There WILL be someone else who satisfies you ;)
Last edited by Nightmare; Jan 6, 2009 at 07:34 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Snorlaxen, I found that texture previewer thingy but I don't think it works... maybe I have done something wrong but it just pops up an error and opens CMD.
Never mind... made it work! Ok, now I don't need to convert them with other programs that most of the times you have to wait 1 hour to make the spinning globe animation! Thank you!
I'm really waitin to see what BenD pulls off. Expect greatness.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
hmm, i've never actullly looked at bend's texture works >.< but i think they should be sweet!