Ranking
I just don't know if I have the ass to pull them off
-----
I also do know if I have many good shirts/shoes to go with them, hmph
Last edited by Divine; Aug 20, 2017 at 08:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
I've had a problem for a few years, but I somehow passed the year during the first 2 years with really bad grades. I've failed my last year of highschool twice due to being very shy and socially awkward and every other term out there that makes it hard for me to talk to people

i cant start conversations and if someone talks to me, I usually try to finish the conversation fast and run away. It always ends up with me being the loner of the class who nobody talks to and nobody wants to do anything with, and I end up just losing all motivation to go to school and just start skipping school a lot. I've been stuck in this loop for 4 years. I'm starting my last year for the 3rd time soon. I'd like to finish school, but I feel like history is going to repeat itself again.

Apathetic User
SOLAR ECLIPSE MONDAY
SPECIAL GLASSES KEEP MY EYES SAFE
DON'T HAVE SPECIAL GLASSES
SOLAR ECLIPSE MONDAY

HELP ME GET SPECIAL GLASSES

...at the very least, tell me it's gonna be okay..

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I really hate maths. But im good at it. How do i convince myself to like it so it doesn't seem like the worse alternative of a choice between maths and thumbscrews?
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
I really hate maths. But im good at it. How do i convince myself to like it so it doesn't seem like the worse alternative of a choice between maths and thumbscrews?

Do you even realize what you're good at. Alot of people in the internet talk trash about maths, physics blah blah blah... because they're shit at it. Think of this as a positive thing for you. You're smarter than Most of population that discusses math related stuff. God knows how many.
Simply, admitting and feeling that you're better than some people will make your hate for math go away. I've done the same, but with another subject.
"No one will remember your name"
solax i really hate taekkyon what is the fastest way to have this mod deleted