Toribash
Original Post
QI rewards
I suggest adding QI milestone rewards as motivation for newer and older players to strive for higher qi. My idea is that the rewards shouldn't necessarily be tied in with belts so that higher belt players could strive for rewards in smaller intervals (because anything above 10th dan belt requires insane grind for belt up).

The items which would be rewarded for qi milestones should be strictly untradable to avoid any item farming/selling. Items should also be exclusive to this system to avoid any market depreciation, which shouldn't be hard considering how many exclusive items ES puts out monthly. I think this system would be great for people that aren't that involved with market or other TC making ways, it would also be great chance for newer players to try out inventory system without having to buy something that they might regret due to not knowing how it works.

I don't really see any negative points that this would bring but let me know if you can think of any negatives, or improvements to this idea.
i think the main issue here is thinking and forging items for the qi milestones.
Otherwise i dont really see anything wrong with this, supported
[sigpic][/sigpic]
If it was to be belt badges I doubt it'd be hard for them to make
Last edited by mitch; Aug 15, 2018 at 04:30 PM.
Or maybe just a belt 3D item for the waist/groin that corresponds to your belt title
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The issue with belts

Also, like Smag said, anything belt based would not be any fun, and if it was belt based they'd have to take items out of your inventory to put new belt I'm, because why would you want to keep all those non traceable 3D belts? This means they'd have to TSA the old belt out, puttinf new belt in wouldn't be that hard. I see making it a belt item would be more of a hassle.

As for what Snag said I agree it would be nice to have rewards for getting qi, maybe if you hit daily limit you get a reward your first time. Maybe you get a reward if you hit Max tc earnings, 100 wins. You get a reward for 1k in a month. Things like this.
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
I like the idea, supported

but what about if you buy qi

probably make the item only available to people who not buy qi... If belt is not possible, perhaps a headband would also be a god idea
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
probably make the item only available to people who not buy qi... If belt is not possible, perhaps a headband would also be a god idea

problem with not buying qi is you'd have to add some type of check.

I suppose you could add a hidden "bought_qi" value to each user and if they buy qi from the store set it to true, and deny access.