ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
You can have a more aggressive lane if you max E first.

This is true. Although Maxing W first lets your ad carry have infinate farm and out trade the other carry every single time.
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Except when your carry is useless trash. Tbh everyone who is worse ADC than I am is both useless and trash. :|

Also, I'd get Aegis before Frozen/Randuins

I've literally played with horrifyingly bad AD's and simple pointers like Don't do that do this makes a world of good. And Junglers unless their AP junglers get aegis. Always. Watch OddOne for instanse. He builds Boots double GP10 Then gets an aegis. On pretty much everyone he plays regardless. Double aegis is useless.
And I usually tell my jungler to pick up aegis because im gonna be our ad's peeling pet.

Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Not sure why you'd get q in lane at all unless you're being shat on, it's not really worth it. Just alternate with w-e-w-e until they're both maxed out, if you have vayne/kog then max w first.

I play balls to the wall support and like to tower dive. Q Makes it possible to tower dive very easily. And the utility from it is just great.
piss
Need Nasus build, K'go.

Triforce is a must so just give me everything else.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Boots 3
Heart of gold/Phili
Tri ( Phage > Sheen > Zeal > )
Tabi/Treads based on other team
GA
Radianets Omen
Shureilas
Sunfire/FoN based on other team.
Summoners Ghost/Ignite.
Hit ult ghost at ad win game.

o7
piss
My Nasus guide

When thinking about choosing him to play, play someone else.

but yeah, he's kinda like a "high risk, high reward" champ. Almost any of the newer top laners will destroy him. But if you manage to play against a total retard that lets you free farm you'll hurt mid-late game.

just rush a triforce after HoG/phillo then get GA. That's all you really need

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
This is true. Although Maxing W first lets your ad carry have infinate farm and out trade the other carry every single time.

At my elo it's just easier to deny the enemy ADC since I know their support and my ADC is useless.
I R IRONMAN

I play balls to the wall support and like to tower dive. Q Makes it possible to tower dive very easily. And the utility from it is just great.

Never thought about that, that makes sense I guess. Helps early dragons as well.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I've literally played with horrifyingly bad AD's and simple pointers like Don't do that do this makes a world of good. And Junglers unless their AP junglers get aegis. Always. Watch OddOne for instanse. He builds Boots double GP10 Then gets an aegis. On pretty much everyone he plays regardless. Double aegis is useless.
And I usually tell my jungler to pick up aegis because im gonna be our ad's peeling pet.

No, not in my soloQ. ;_;

..Hell, I even build Aegis for Top Lee/Nida etc. Best item after GA in the game imo.

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
At my elo it's just easier to deny the enemy ADC since I know their support and my ADC is useless.

Agreed. Tbh I'm thinking that I start playing Talon/LB/someone support just to maximise the effectiveness... :|
(Or pink roam Taric!)
Last edited by Dargon; Nov 27, 2012 at 04:27 PM.
I won the race to 1500, GG WP.

I would like to thank Jando for helping on 2 games.
-----
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Agreed. Tbh I'm thinking that I start playing Talon/LB/someone support just to maximise the effectiveness... :|
(Or pink roam Taric!)

Taric and Nunu, are tanky and win lane all day. Pick Taric against the squishies and Nunu against the tankies. (General rule of thumb)
Last edited by Hippybob; Nov 27, 2012 at 05:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I R IRONMAN
So I turned out to be better than I thought in ad carrying.

Who should I get, miss fortune or cait? (A reason would be great too).
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.