ES Recruitment Drive
Buy nothing and let it sit there and haunt you. ;p

Lately been stuck with newbs who feed and watch his team die. and wont surrender so makes me have super deaths endgame. >.> So annoying.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post

Lately been stuck with newbs who feed and watch his team die. and wont surrender so makes me have super deaths endgame. >.> So annoying.

IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT YOU DIE IS IT
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Typing to my team not even realizing I'm getting raped by orianna over a wall. Talk about throw...
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag

Still waiting for the 5v5 match. You can even choose your team so they won't be newbs so you'll win and carry and win!!!
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Typing to my team not even realizing I'm getting raped by orianna over a wall. Talk about throw...

Once i was playing a game, and we were like 20 kills behind, but like 20 turrets ahead, and then a miracle happened.. We got an ace on them and won LOL
Idk how the fuck Orianna killed me in like 2 secs over a fuckin wall its bull....
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
Once i was playing a game, and we were like 20 kills behind, but like 20 turrets ahead, and then a miracle happened.. We got an ace on them and won LOL

When did riot add 20 turrets?
Which map is this?
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks

Fucking same.
All I get in ranked unless I play with my friend
who is ok at the game but has a higher luck rate ;3