Toribash
as always, you really are on it with the style points!

The opener was a bit generic until the spin kick, but nothing bad. Everything looks pretty clean and really well done, I like how you keep the momentum throughout the whole thing, until you get the halfsplit which was a great dm imo, no big efforts, clean and powerful. Can tell the same to the skeet, clean, style points, effortless (in a good way) and well done as well

great job dude, I love your stuff
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

have to agree that the opener was little generic but most of it was smooth until the end where you did a little jitter to step forward (not that it is a big deal).
very nice stuff also nanachi is best
aaaaa
Thanks for the comments! New self spar!

Carpe Diem
Attached Files
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
man, I really can't make a new cnc anymore xD

your replays are always clean as fuck and simple, but that's not even a bad thing. You always come with new stuff, indeed, but I can only cnc in the same way as previous ones! Your style is remarkable and your movements and smoother than mine, you are great man

keep coming up with your creative replay concepts and clean movements, please. GJ!
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i don't have alot to say because the replay was short, but it was so fucking sweet tho.

So your opener was pretty dank i like it, but the start was a bit slow imo. Could've gotten a faster drop but i understand with the gravity you're using you would be a little floaty sometimes.

Your movement is amazing again i'm a fan of it, but its still slow at sometimes, and you're twitching at parts. Thats the only problem i have with this replay.

I'm not a verdict to such simple replays, i kinda adore them in a way actually. Sometimes simplicity is all it takes to make someone to like your replays.

Decap could've been a little cleaner, i'm gonna post a replay where i got a cleaner decap (probably, because i suck ass)

8.8/10
<3
Attached Files
for Instep .rpl (174.3 KB, 11 views)
Thanks for the CnC!
Here's my entry to the opener challenge. It's kinda rushed, but I don't think its that bad. Still have no chance of winning though

Gunadarma
Attached Files
Instep - M - Gunadarma.rpl (616.1 KB, 15 views)
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
that was awesome
until after the first hit then it was kinda lame. classic manitoda just leaving it after the first hit. not sure who did it but the other person how COULD U.
manip was pretty fuckin awesome tho, u guys shouldve totally continued it after the decap to be honest. like a relaxed uke manip. wouldve looked AWESOME accompanied by some epic booms n skeets but just one boom after all that build up hurts me emotionally.