Toribash
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
It's more what happens after a parry that got on my tits.

DS1 parry -> instant riposte. Fast, feels good.
DS2 parry -> wait for them to fall on their ass -> realise you can't even fucking riposte until the land-on-ass animation has ended -> never parry again!

DS2 parry turns into something you do to get a bit of breathing space, or you end up raping RB and prodding things to death with that.

Funny thing is I'm not all that into parries, roll all day etc, but it's nice knowing the option is there & that it doesn't suck... Unless it's DS2. ;)

no reason to parry unless you are in pvp, and if you are in pvp...

parry -> do laps while they fall on their ass -> do the \o/ emote -> weapon switch to your mundane dagger -> stab them

Originally Posted by Maoz View Post
i feel really trapped in dks1, i mean, the atmosphere is great but i prefer large open areas. Might also be since I never finished the game properly. i really dont see why people call dark souls 2 trash i still think its a great game (All souls games are though)

Funny you say that because a lot of areas are open :3 I wouldn't say dks2 is trash but it's not as good as 1 in a lot of ways.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
parry -> do laps while they fall on their ass -> do the \o/ emote -> weapon switch to your mundane dagger -> stab them

YES! That's about it.

Ignoring DS2, PC gamer have gave the game a bit of a poke (sadly on PS4)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Not going to watch it because I've heard there's huge spoilers in the cutscene at the beginning of the game which some people might prefer to see themselves but I've heard only good things about the actual gameplay in that video. I'm extremely pleased by the stuff I'm hearing.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Ignoring DS2, PC gamer have gave the game a bit of a poke (sadly on PS4)

Well, what can you even judge from a video like that, that guy is clearly scrub.

There's way too much reuse from BB, the game barely even looks like DKS anymore.

SP attacks seem cute for minmax, but sacrificing an entire estus charge isn't great...

And yes that vid has a lot of spoilers XD
Preordered the collectors edition (just because Ive always wanted one). Personally want another darksouls 1 with some of the mechanics from darksouls 2. Loved powerstances as an example. Really dont want weapon duribility to be a chuck of butter on a stick, or teleporting back and forth to level up. Or having to go through 2 sets of chat to level up.

But the hype is real because eother way Im a looser. Had to get it for ps4 though because my pc is shit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Q&A with Bandai Namco's Community Manager

Some interesting stuff!
I think powerstance doesn't exist in DKS3? I've seen people using 2 weapons in 1 slot so I'm guessing "dual swords" counts as 1 weapon and you can't mix and match. Not sure that it was in mp bet tho.

I've seen people poise break dancer with sword, so I don't think poise is as big a deal as in other games. If you can stun with sword, imagine what you can do with dual clubs...
console scrubs must pay!

Also I have no idea why everybody complains about equipment breaking in DS2. The equipment that frequently breaks is the equipment that isnt meant to last bonfire to the end of a boss fight. Honestly if you're hell bent on using some boss weapon with 30 durability bring an alternative along or some repair powder.

Things I'm excited for, new halberd moveset, i hope theres a new reaper moveset that swings side to side. Also PLEASE GOD PLEASE make dexterity builds as good as a strength build and not complete garbage. Please. Also please have another sword that allows me to seppuku
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit