Ranking
If you made these in MS Paint, I can't imagine what your Photoshop skills are like, they have to be bomb, man, lol. I love the robot heads the most, especially the first one. I would LOVE to have a full MS-Paint-done set by you in the style of that first robot head. ;)

They're great, keep it up.
holy shit. What tool you use? I really like the 1st one and the last one.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Gais
This thread was like-1-years-old thread
But yea, if you guys would like to comment on this, go ahead, I really apreciate them

@Rai : I use default pencil tool
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
Skill + Imagination > Softwares + Tools
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Well my comments are
10000/10 considering these are ms paint heads these are goddamn hq for ms paint i mean seriously howd you do it? This is frikin amazing im just stunned as fuck i dunno why i keep staring and say (how is this ms paint) the heck i mean did you use mouse?

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Dude, I'm not really into cartoonish, but I'm in love for your style, specially considering you used MS Paint.
You're good!
Did you sold those? Do you know who owns Sad monsta and Creature from hell? I would like to buy both for sure.
Ok i know its an ms paint head and theres no way you can fix it with ms lait but its also a lil pixel ish ya know

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW