Toribash
Original Post
BioEx Is Back Once Again
So guys I havent been making replays since over an year. I just made a replay and I wanted some constructive criticism. Im focusing on the movement not on boomhits so take that in mind.
Attached Files
Flow is the Key.rpl (131.5 KB, 41 views)
Last edited by BioEx; Dec 25, 2013 at 05:36 AM.
preeeeeetty baller.

Opener was a little weird, but considering it's a short replay I'm just gunna let that one "KKKSSHHH" on by. Kick was nice, won't really banter about it. Second punch, actually the preparation for it, flowed nicely. Pose was clean.

Nice comeback

also, welcome back
beware
the goblin
Thank you for sharing your opinions about the replay. Ill be posting more later on.
Flow is Key: Your leg movement is a bit stiff before the kick, but after that I find it very natural, especially the punch. The kick could look more powerful. I don't mean it has to boomhit, I just think it would look better if it didn't glance off uke like that.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
that decap punch was pretty banging, nice job. i would have been mad at you for grabbing right after the opener but it worked really well with your flow and you kept going after the kick, so it was actually a better choice to do so. pretty nice replay.
oh yeah
Opener was kind of odd, but it was still effective. The kick was sweet, good job! The punch was good too! I like how you were able to keep your balance after the punch. Nice pose. Overall, 9.5/10
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Arch: oh the knee. I didnt notice that part. Thanks.

Pusga: Thanks for sharing your opinions. Ill keep posting more replays later. 1 is about to be finished.

Irrita: Yeah, the opner could of been less odd but I just saw an opportunity for a nice kick so I just kept on going. xD

-------------------------------------------------------------

I need a bit of help with this replay. Any tips?
I want to give that last kick more power so i can get a boomhit out of it.
Attached Files
Hush v2.rpl (229.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by BioEx; Dec 27, 2013 at 02:06 PM.