ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Not particularly. Once high-school started, ingame activity went downhill unfortunately.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Yes. I enjoy Toribash 4.0 a lot, actually. Also we need to get our toriclan back xD
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Haven't been checking updates/playing. I'll try Toribash 4.0 within the next week or so.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Okay here goes.

4.0 includes extra add-ons such as this new "hair" shit. In my opinion, it looks more like some crazy spiky sticky hand flailing around. There is a new beta test for "joint textures" that is now compatible with 4.0 beta. So far, there is only little things available, for example "~" is the new "tab" (used to show the whole chat log) and "tab" now autocompletes names like in IRC. Some other new features include modmaker's items that actually include "triggers", e.g. the first person to touch "the flag" wins. There is also new sounds and music available that you can now turn off individually. There are some other options too- such as /opt hair 0, /opt grip 0, /opt tori|uke (shows character without particles/hair), 0 (mapped to screenshot for computers that don't have F buttons available), and new brackets for clan tags.

BAM
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
rofl i know. It's still got a nicer resolution and a couple of new things. The only revelation on there is triggered items, because now you can actually do a tori-race or obstacle course and not have to have stranded frames. You can just end the game when you touch it.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.