Toribash
Original Post
so i heard u liek...
GHOST STORIES!!!

Well then, here's one.

It was pitch black outside, and there were these little white dots. They were everywhere! I felt like I was lost through this strange maze with blue walls. Not only was that strange, but I had the desire to keep eating.

I swear I was going in circles and I didn't know if there was a way out of here. So I sit down in a corner to catch my breath when I get this feeling someone's watching me. Sure enough, the second I turn around, two eyes are staring right at me. Never have I seen a pink ghost before, but I've already seen enough, so I dart in the other direction.

More little white dots! yum!

I think i finally eluded that pink monstrosity. I snack on a cherry that seems to have appeared out of nowhere. I'm pretty sure I'm safe here...

FUCK! I'm surrounded! A red ghost! The pink ghost! A blue colored ghost is closing in, and off in the background I see another orange one. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EAT THE FUCKING BIGGER DOTS!! if you eat them, they will become your prey and you will be able to snack on their uncommonly blue flesh
p.snomnomnom
I love you