Ranking
crap, and skool starts in 2 days..........

us 13 year olds gotta stick togather xD
Get a job.

When i was 13 i had a bunch of paper rounds. Doesnt sound like much, but its just a couple of hours a day, and you get paid like $10 per week for each one.

Or if you are American you can wash cars, mow lawns or do jobs for like $20 each, or so i hear.

Also, why on earth does a 13 year old need a 2k computer? I bought a $200 laptop like 2 years ago, and its still going strong. Really, and any game that has decent graphics is rated MA or M, hell, you can only just play PG games, and they all have low quality graphics.

alternatly if you are one of those well off kids, you can beg your parents for money.

Originally Posted by BKRABBIT View Post
Tell your parents to give you money for Birthday/Christmas...You cant do a lot when you are 13 like me, I got 2000 dollars with my birthday =3

wow. lucky.

You are going to get a big shock when you have to do stuff yourself etc; "Hey boss i can has moneys for nothing pl0x?" "gtfo wth."
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Get a job.

When i was 13 i had a bunch of paper rounds. Doesnt sound like much, but its just a couple of hours a day, and you get paid like $10 per week for each one.

Or if you are American you can wash cars, mow lawns or do jobs for like $20 each, or so i hear.

Also, why on earth does a 13 year old need a 2k computer? I bought a $200 laptop like 2 years ago, and its still going strong. Really, and any game that has decent graphics is rated MA or M, hell, you can only just play PG games, and they all have low quality graphics.

alternatly if you are one of those well off kids, you can beg your parents for money.

wow. lucky.

You are going to get a big shock when you have to do stuff yourself etc; "Hey boss i can has moneys for nothing pl0x?" "gtfo wth."

Your right about the last bit. This all seems to back up my Hardcore labor ideal. \o/
Ahhh
or...you could tell ur mom to work overtime on the streets

no you
-ishi
Last edited by ishi; Aug 31, 2009 at 08:41 AM.
Why don't you pretend to be an 18 year old, and buy a lotto every week.
Or sell your mums car. D00d.
$2000, the hell. I could find a good computer that could run any one of the new games for less than $500. That is WAAAAY exaggerated, man. You don't need 2k for a good computer.
2000$ for a PC?!?! Teh Fawk? Still Nonetheless, When i was 13 i mowed enough lawns to make about 800$ that could buy 2 GOOD computers
I think he said laptop, which is even worse.

A computer 9/10 can hold more graphics and room.