Toribash
Original Post
How to deal with stealing?
Like this one guy.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...&userid=776993
He upgrade my incomplete INOX set. The funniest thing, that he took hand textures from my Jester and added parts from INOX. May be he is from china? xD

Lol wat? His eyes look like cat eyes. He's epic fail

Also, I'm 100% sure he did steal your INOX set. You go tell Admin or Smod about it.

Edit:
V What LWafflez said.
Last edited by Chris; Jun 15, 2011 at 12:12 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Also, How you did catch him, nblx?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I pm'd him first.. I guess this is right.
How i found him? I was not. Some guy just sent me these a screenes..

Last edited by nblx; Jun 15, 2011 at 02:16 AM.
infracting and asking to change for now.
seeing as its a rework rather than a straightforward theft

check up on him and PM me or bump here in a few days if he still has it.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
With a Ban-Hammer!
i ask to riodeluz to make me a set and he give me this set !
Last edited by sticksoul; Jun 15, 2011 at 08:03 AM.
fuck sakes, why cant this ever be simple.

nblx, get confirmation about these things befor doing something about it.
sticksoul, did you ask riodeluz to make a set like nblx's?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-