ES Recruitment Drive
I think I did a good job with BenDover there. xD You guys, you so pussy. I'll add Clow in laters. I think TwertyWerty posted a pic in the old schoolers lounge, so I shall add him in too. And its not like people will be able to know who is who when there are so many of us in the end. Anonymity in numbers!
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."

Stupid Webcam
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
YES OYSTER. YES.
Chris needs more derp.
Last edited by Monobi; Aug 11, 2011 at 07:36 PM.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Originally Posted by Monobi View Post
Chris needs more derp.

Later. Because I have headache hurt.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.

There, Epic derp.

Stupid Webcam again.