Ranking
What does that bring your "wasted" money total to?

$1,000? lololo

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Around there, but that's pretty much all I'm gonna get for Christmas and I highly enjoy league and it's pretty much the only thing I play in my spare time so yeah.
High five Lume, join the club :> I think I've wasted a little over $1000 on this, now that I got a peek at my year to date earnings from my last paycheck.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Bought every single Christmas skin that was just released on NA servers along with the fire and ice ones that I didn't already have. <3

I bought christmas ziggs and christmas LeBlanc. Although I dislike leblanc, I think it's just because I don't like her prestigious skin (The one I initially bought). Ziggs is one of my favourite characters, he's a great AP imo.

I've spent around $450 on this game and I've only played for a month and a bit now.. Worth it.

I wish they'd make another ahri skin :C
Shinigami Chop!
i've spent over $750AUS on this game, i mean, holy shit... I've brought most of my champs with RP, skins for quite a few of them with RP (obviously) some of the bundles, legendary skins, one exp boost (to get me to 30 in 2 days which did happen woo-hoo), rune pages and god... i have over 80 champs, i can remember off the top of my head buying all the really cheap ones and only about 2-3 6300's with ip, all the rest were rp to give you an indication on how much i've spent.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I'm going to spend alot of money on this game when I get paid, I wanna get pretty much all the xmas skins and Vi's bundle, so thats what?

Slay Belle Kat: 975
Snowday Zigs: 975
Dark Candy Fiddlesticks: 975
Bad Santa Veigar: 975
Mistletoe Leblanc: 975
Toy Soldier Gangplank: 975
Vi Bundle: 1375 (estimated price)

Comes to a total of: 7.3k RP
Then I wanna get the fancy Summoner Icons so I need to gift 3 random friends a champion, skin and RP so add in another 1.5k RP

So to round everything up, I need a total of 9k RP Thats about $65 - $70 of RP.

'Tis the season to be jolly tralaalalalalaalala

------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile on summoners rift

went 23/9/17 as nidalee and we lost after our pantheon wanted to stall the game aslong as possible to build 5 IE's. Was easy victory but nah, gotta stall and throw.

New Nidalee is so nice to play. Iceborn Guantlet is so gud on her.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
i'll take the RP or veigar skin jando :3

also, that sucks when people just want to troll and be idiots.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
If you read what I said I said secures kills, also known as kill stealing.
Anyways I hate him now, lot's of better champs.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.