Toribash
Hey i made a new replay, and i got super frustrated with it. No big booms or the likes, so ima prolly revisit it later on.
Attached Files
[DobMM] I wanna do it my way.rpl (398.3 KB, 41 views)
that was incredible, big fan of the opener and the hand lift
had no personal issues with the replay what so ever, skeet was cute
sleepy
ok I can see you're not bad so I'm gonna try to be mean with this thing like some kind of toribash simon cowell or whatever

Right so looking it over you hit lots of things with your shins and knees, now knee hits n stuff is fine and all but not when you don't look like you mean to do them because most of the kicks were really kinda sloppy in the execution. I mean the setup was nice but you messed up the positioning a bit I think which meant that you couldn't really hit anything with your foot proper, so it made it look a lot less skillful than it really was.

shins thing aside the opener was pretty ok nothing to say, split to the chest boom was pretty to look at and you broke a lot of things so thats pretty good in my book. All the shit flowed nicely and though there wasn't much for you to do when getting over to the lower half of uke's body you at least put something in there so it didn't look dead. Again breaking the things nice blah blah blah then like, the part you did with his midsection was pretty cool, hitting it on himself like that. But there was a bit of a missed opportunity with the skeet-esque thing you did there at the end, could've hit something cooler and more further away with it, like the arm way back over there far away like. If you wanted to be really cool you could even hit that part of his hip flying away. But skeets are a PITA so I don't blame you for not doing something more.

All in all the flow was real good and stuff, liked the booms and hits but those shins man, work on that, get things further away, that sort of stuff, ending a bit lackluster. Nothing bad or anything, just the perceived sloppiness of it detracted from the movements.

Number scores are meaningless/10
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
I forgot to say i love you Manlypotato <3

Hey it's been a while. I'm here with a new replay... as well as to say, hey i made a clan!!

The opener up until 490 is came from Demon
Attached Files
[DobMM] Fuyuhiko Familia.rpl (412.3 KB, 33 views)
i missed you buddy, also the kicks near the end felt a little off, I'm probably seein shit though, really great as expected of you

(pls cnc my recent replays I came back recently as well)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Heyo,

It was hard to tell who did what because the way you followed Demon's flow was insane.
First contact looked like a lift, I was expecting an amazing manip but was kinda disappointed, then you changed your direction of your spin and went backwards which in my opinion was quite an obvious choice.
First kick was okay, I'm not so much a fan of shin hits.
Back arm hit thingy was ok.
Grabs were a really obvious choice.
First hit was okay, bit twitchy and odd dm placement but it's okay.
Grabs to the second hit looked really bad and like you were out of ideas.
Another shin kick, try to avoid them.
Some arm dms, cool.
Really bad pose.

Welcome back buddy.
I appreciate the CnC man, definitely working out a lot of kinks I have. Have another replay, I started it at frame 600
Attached Files
man, excellent flow! nothing wrong with the dms too. The thing is u look a bit careful with your momentum so you don't get all over the place which is probably a good thing(?) but try wiggling wild like in the do it my way replay and if you can pull that off mantaining the same grace then holy shit