Toribash
Get tf off my screen: honestly didnt like the opening of this but i loved the punches and loved the triple kick and the dm's u got there, 7/10 for me.
Streaking in the kitchen: Amazing, i love how u went full flip into a kick and the dm was beautiful there. and although i think the second half of the body's boom wasnt aggressive enough, i give 9/10 gj dobby <3
thats a nice replay. I agree with Greed but at that grav its hard to keep momentum when you're midair like that. i've tried -15 a few times but for the most part i see a lot of players use it i think that would be a good grav for you to try out. good opener and transition into the first dm i really enjoyed the first 300 or so frames of the replay.
I can't, don't have those replays anymore. Though, if you want, you can CnC the ones I have on the last page.
Honestly, this ukebash is just awful, super sloppy and I simply didn't put my best foot forward on this one, just wanted to see if I had it in me to get some decent hits in.

Gonna slowly get myself back into the game, starting with this.
Attached Files
[DobMM] What in the hell.rpl (322.0 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by Dobby; Apr 5, 2017 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Didn't put any replays in wtf rob
I like menstrual frustrations a lot! Your flow is beautiful and the flip off of uke is creative
[a]dventure