ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
nah fuck that dude. whats the point in trying when u still get matched against 10 hour one tap gods

How about prime matchmaking?
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
How about prime matchmaking?

Prime still didn't solve the problem of hackers. There are still some hackers, even tho they are very little of them, that like to ruin other game. So far i met one waller, but he was that bad that we won that game. (smfc-ge if anyone is asking) So yeah, prime isn't a big thing yet.
never playing on eu servers again

so fucking done with cyka blyat pidar why no rush
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Prime still didn't solve the problem of hackers. There are still some hackers, even tho they are very little of them, that like to ruin other game. So far i met one waller, but he was that bad that we won that game. (smfc-ge if anyone is asking) So yeah, prime isn't a big thing yet.

Well I certainly haven't seen any hackers the past few games in GE MM. Obv it doesn't remove all hackers, but there are certainly few enough that you can climb without worrying about it too much.
I am playing on prime
I got 2 good games, but as soon as I start playing at smfc people turn into scream.

Make things better, but its still pretty much the same as before.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I play as a prime and it's terrible

anyways anyone trading 50-60$ knifes/skins? someone gifted me a knife and im trying to trade up to a bayonet

carry pants on last week for the tie lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
whats the most kills you can get in a game?
someone do the math
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.