ES Recruitment Drive
/invade hey guys biggems hear this is my true account and belt wanted to see if u all would add me as a single allie pls and thank u
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by ebrithil View Post
Fish did kind of ruin the whole clan tag thing now, its way too easy to get a toriclan now. I'm pretty sure there arnt going to be many players who don't have a tag... Anyways dueling sound fun but I'm in school atm :/

And now how to be a cool guy is to be clanless....
and i suggest to remove these things btw...and make it just normal...Achieving Official...and Not buying some tags...
we rub a mexican monkey
Originally Posted by MpoNori View Post
And now how to be a cool guy is to be clanless....
and i suggest to remove these things btw...and make it just normal...Achieving Official...and Not buying some tags...

Yea, well i see no point in us stressing out over this challenge anymore and we won't be buying a toriclan/tags, we will wait and see if we have earned the right to be official, not buy "semi-official-ness".
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
/Invade

Can you please take me off the enemy list and put me on the allies list?
I don't know what I have done so wrong that I am an enemy.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by Elvis2 View Post
/Invade
Can you please take me off the enemy list and put me on the allies list?
I don't know what I have done so wrong that I am an enemy.

Oh ic, forgot you were on there, you just pissed me off a few times so i put you on there for shits and giggles, I'll take you off it, but no to the ally request.
Originally Posted by memo3322 View Post
Yea, well i see no point in us stressing out over this challenge anymore and we won't be buying a toriclan/tags, we will wait and see if we have earned the right to be official, not buy "semi-official-ness".

^agreeing with above. And I think the official perks are way better than this shitty toriclan thing. And we we havnt earned the right to be official we try again.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Hello all,
Memo here,
You know that leader guy,
Yea that one,
Anyways..........So come children let uncle memo tell you a story(yes im a wee bit tipsy) so ya theres this girl(pm for pix :3) and I really like said girl and i liek want to haz buttsechs with her and since the timeless art of seduction is a time consuming and complicated one i may be inactive for a while.......soz and stuffs.

But ya gota undestands the maths behind it; girl>toribash

anyways jeebs will still be here to lead and such, so no wories guys.

gl and may the force be wiht you

/post
Hello all,
Memo here,
You know that leader guy,
Yea that one,
Anyways..........So come children let uncle memo tell you a story(yes im a wee bit tipsy) so ya theres this girl(pm for pix :3) and I really like said girl and i liek want to haz buttsechs with her and since the timeless art of seduction is a time consuming and complicated one i may be inactive for a while.......soz and stuffs.

But ya gota undestands the maths behind it; girl>toribash

anyways jeebs will still be here to lead and such, so no wories guys.

gl and may the force be wiht you

/post

:O what happened to bros before hoes!?!? Lol anyways have fun with your attempt at having bumsechs with some girl (P.S I too lazy to PM you as well so just PM me da pix I wna see if dis girly is worth disapointing ur toribash brethern) And you missed one key thing here memo my old pal. I'm gona help jeebs run the show too... Right... Plz...
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by ebrithil View Post
:O what happened to bros before hoes!?!? Lol anyways have fun with your attempt at having bumsechs with some girl (P.S I too lazy to PM you as well so just PM me da pix I wna see if dis girly is worth disapointing ur toribash brethern) And you missed one key thing here memo my old pal. I'm gona help jeebs run the show too... Right... Plz...

Bros before hoes? hahaha nowai :3.

and ya obviously you are going to help, your 3rd in command as it is, so ur liek second now OMG :O

Also ya pming pix.
Bros before hoes? hahaha nowai :3.

and ya obviously you are going to help, your 3rd in command as it is, so ur liek second now OMG :O

You obviously havnt read the unwritten internet buddis rulebook :/, and damn I have to lead all these ppl now, its a great responsibility.... Hey wait aint I supposed to get great powers before all this shit happens! I mean that happened on spiderman
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris