Ranking
Looking very good mate, I really like the design of the viser, also with the shading done. I have a good feeling it will turn out great in the end. Good luck mate, I'd give it a 8/10 at the moment. Keep it up.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Tiny little update, just thought i'd post it anyway.

Back for good.
Finally going to finish this, but i'm changing alot of what i've already done next.
Back for good.
Looks alright so far, I must say the shading is a little too heavy on the top curved lines and the bottom thing, as BenDover said, you should make the curved lines with pentool and make them nice and smooth.
That blurry line thing around the blue doesn't really work too much.
You should just focus on trying to make it look sharp and smooth, I must admit it looks quite original. (well, it does right now) You were talking to me about AlphasoniK's head, try to get a similar style of shading used on this head as he uses. Just try to get inspired and don't make it so blurry and heavy.
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
Looks alright so far, I must say the shading is a little too heavy on the top curved lines and the bottom thing, as BenDover said, you should make the curved lines with pentool and make them nice and smooth.
That blurry line thing around the blue doesn't really work too much.
You should just focus on trying to make it look sharp and smooth, I must admit it looks quite original. (well, it does right now) You were talking to me about AlphasoniK's head, try to get a similar style of shading used on this head as he uses. Just try to get inspired and don't make it so blurry and heavy.

Indeed, i'm re-doing all of that. Same lines and stuff, but cleaner and better shading, etc. Thanks for the criticism.
Back for good.
It looks like too plastic for me or somekind of this type ...
I don't know what style this is personally, but i'd say that you should make it less symethric.
I quite don't like it it's like
7/10 for now ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
the outlines of the blue are to blurry to fat and unclean to me and the shades on the black parts makes it look like plastic as Kaszanas said. 6/10

Wow, It's looking fantastic. Of course there are certain parts that make it look
a little cheesy (Like they said^). But it's really good.

Are you gonna sell it? Or keep it?
Want to get a Wii, With a copy of ToriBash for free? Register http://www.points2shop.com/s/wii_poi...=uin1276686647