Toribash
Original Post
[ViD] BOMBSHOCK by oliK

pretty long clip ( lol ), been working on it for real long cnc please
( and some1 explain me how to embed a player pls )
Last edited by lilmali97; Jul 15, 2011 at 02:43 PM.
Check out my Youtube!
Pretty epic effects, but I couldn't reallyntell what was going on. I think you have a lot of skill, you just gotta show it better.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
pretty nice one.
I love the part between 0.12 and 0.14
also pretty cool replays ;)

9.9/10
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
I didn't like it.

It was hard to see the tori with all the effects and I still heard the toribash sounds in the back ground.

3/10
Originally Posted by thresher
I didn't like it.

It was hard to see the tori with all the effects and I still heard the toribash sounds in the back ground.

3/10

the soudns were there for a reason, took em outta the tb folder, my style is overediting and it wasnt really hard to see the tori at all Oo
Check out my Youtube!
The sound effects were supposed to be in the video. I really liked the video, the music was great, I really like the overedit style. Umm 10/10 lols
Although overediting is your style I don't like it when videos are overedited. I like the effects and such but those camera angles were a little too much if you get what I mean. I was having a hard time telling what really happened. You're skilled when it comes to editing no doubt about it, you just need to work some things over ;)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I like the editing, and you are very skilled in editing. Only problem I had is when you skipped alot of dms because of an effect or sometimes because of the camera angles ou couldnt get what was happening.

Good video overall, very good editing, just be carefull to camera angles

9.5/10
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
by the look of it u probably did CS vids before cuz the style of that vid u made is totally
unique. the effects were great and the sound effects too 10/10.
keep it up!
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O
Yes, he has done CS vids before and I have to say I dislike the influence of these.
Toribash is a completely different game. You have to get a different flow up and running to make it look cool. People want to see the replays not like in CS where you just put a bunch of effects over it and all that.
Other than that the video had a nice flow, camera could be better though.
Also the dismembering sound got on my nerves... again, this isn't CS.

Still not a bad video, keep it up.