Toribash
Good Job mate hope u win the request lol

The head is quite good. Good quality, but i dont like that needle

EDIT:The shading is just awesome and if u take off that needle I think this head just needs some little adjustments like the skin tone, maybe you could make it a bit darker but that will mess with the shading so nvm lol. Maybe add some some scars or something like that, but anyway keep it up i love your work so far

8/10 for me
Last edited by Toxik; Jul 19, 2011 at 06:48 AM.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
MindSwiped: Get the fuck out of my thread.
People like you should not post on my threads.

Toxico : Thanks bro , and yeah a lot of people dislike the needle , gonna do something with it.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Originally Posted by Tengo View Post
MindSwiped: Get the fuck out of my thread.
People like you should not post on my threads.

Toxico : Thanks bro , and yeah a lot of people dislike the needle , gonna do something with it.

Funny how you can only take good Comments but when some one says its bad you start raging like a 11 year old lol.
The back of the head seems to be really empty ...
add some details there ...
it's like 9/10 for now
nice details i enjoy the head very much
just continue with it.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Mindswiped, if you have anymore to say, come to #GATA and we'll settle this.
Posts deleted.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Alright, I really like it, and as several others have said, the needle looks a bit odd on a sphere. Otherwise, it's got some nice detail, and some awesome creativity. I haven't seen really anything like it, so good job on that. I can't wait to see what you add next to it.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Not gonna add a lot of things , I'm just gonna get rid of the injector and add some details to the flesh such as wrinkles and MORE weird things..
Thanks anyway it's good to see a mostly positive comment <3
I really REALLY like this head :S

The needle That isnt random, but sucking blood out of him looks pretty cool, but it does look like its floating. As for everything else that was 'random' I really liked it.

Mindswiped doesn't really know what hee's talking about, he just seems a little ill tempered.

I would add alittle more gore onto the head, and maybe a little blood on the teeth, then it will be perfect
9/10
pretty cool design. The jaw and the cap reminds me of an AvP Alien. The rest is rather disturbing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]

Update much ?