Ranking
Original Post
ConCon -YouTuber-

Welcome to my Entertainment thread on Toribash!

See my Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/19ConCon

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY BEST VIDEOS

Some of you might know me from my videos but for those of you who don't,
I go by the nickname ConCon and I've been actively making videos on my YouTube Channel since mid/late 2012

I've generally had my main focus on Toribash content.

This thread will be another way to talk with you guys.
And discuss new things I'm doing

Feel free to ask any questions here OR in the comment sections of my videos

DISCORD:
ConCon#7584

Here are my links:

How To Play Toribash Series

Saveable (Toribash)

Records of Toribash!

Replays For ConCon!

Unique Video Projects!

5 Things

Quick Anime Reviews

ConCon Vs. The World (Toribash)

What If Challenges (Toribash)

Toribash Weekly Challenge

Last edited by ConCon; Aug 7, 2016 at 09:04 PM.
Updated the first post, I want to start directing chat to this thread.

Hey guys, any one like the velvet colour and would like a full set of velvet motion trails to wear. You need to be black belt (1000qi).
Hey, I love your channel, I subbed a while ago and I just wanna say one thing:
Mix up your commentary a bit and make each video a little different. I noticed you always say "holy shit that's insane!" in almost every Top 5 Insane Fights vid. :P

Your accent is really strange too, it's like you're trying to be English and American at the same time xD

Keep up the awesome work bro!
Hahaha yeah, I must go read a dictionairy and learn a few new words to say ahaha thanks for that input.

As for my accent lol, I call it my "youtube voice" .
Your mic kinda echo's, it get's a little annoying after sometime's and also what holo said.
If you can't make at the spot "words" or "phrases" You should always do a test recording.
Although i make the same mistake's i think you shouldn't.
Cheers. :3
Nub.
I think my microphone is fine, you're the first person to say something about this though (unless ofcourse you are refering to my videos from 2012 and early 2013 as I got my current mic at around April or so last year.

I couldn't really understand your second sentence though.
Well, What i meant was that if you get confused in between the video about what to say about a particular thing, then you can reherse it several time's and see what it look's like.
Nub.
Rehearsal? no, that always makes you redo and redo one after each other because its not what you intended in the video, i say go with your in-stinks and just be yourself, PS the accent is normal for me . We come from the same country so Ya. So for me there is no accent, just like my voice, i think, people would say i also got an accent. similar to Afrikaans and English mixed but more eng side. Lol confusion kicks in!
~The Age Of Gaming~
When i first saw your video i could swear you where from america, but well it's not hard to guess what grade you got in english...
It was nice with the music in the background that you added.

Your channel is never stiff, it's always something new that's going on.
Keep it up
May the force be with you :3
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Hey guys, any one like the velvet colour and would like a full set of velvet motion trails to wear. You need to be black belt (1000qi).

Since no one else wants them, I guess I'll ask for 'em.

As for the channel though, I've followed you for a while and always loved your voice, and your videos. Whenever I'm bored I usually just watch through your top 5 insane fights or the TWC videos. Always manages to be upbeat and exited about everything you talk about, and you seem to accept help from others whenever(myself included, can't wait to see concon replays this week after my advice)
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat