Toribash
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Oh God the sheer humanity

I imagine the teamfights... did you even have time to react

It was more of a, oh look there's a turret in the bushes OH SHIT TIBBERS STUN OH SHIT SHEN TELE'D IN AND I CANT KILL ANNIE OH SHIT NASUS ULT RUN

then we died
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Yeah, it's called the Konami code, developers and shit use it to get into the servers if for some reason they are busy.

nope.avi

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
The Konami Code, known in Japan as the Konami Command (コナミコマンド Konami Komando), is a cheat code that appears in many Konami video games

ha

also its not for developers, its on the help faq
Just signed up, username is Larfen.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Hmm I got a question guys.

Does warmog stack multiply times?
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
yes, but if you stack warmog's I'll strangle your family, warmog's is way too expensive in the first place, 1 is already enough.
Idk I just wanted to try out this build and see how it works against mages xD

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...immortal.xhtml

Edit:
Wow I'm receiving bad luck with leavers lately.

Today I played 3 times and both of my other allies left me.... I was like wtf and its double IP EVENt too ><-
Last edited by iNoTo; Jul 31, 2010 at 07:34 PM.
Originally Posted by iNoTo View Post
Idk I just wanted to try out this build and see how it works against mages xD

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...immortal.xhtml

Edit:
Wow I'm receiving bad luck with leavers lately.

Today I played 3 times and both of my other allies left me.... I was like wtf and its double IP EVENt too ><-

2 Warmog is already a mistake. After doing some research, many high elo players like megazero and messiah consider mundo to be useless in a 5v5 and useful in a 3v3. If you consider the effects mundo can have in a 5v5, you'll see there is a better champion for that scenario. Mundo can slow with his cleaver which is great but that's really about all he can do for his team in a 5v5. Mundo can survive basically anything with his ultimate which is good for tower diving but alistar can do this too AND put the enemy in a position better for your teammates.

Regardless, I love mundo and I'm going to experiment with him.
I was thinking to build him as a Tank/DPS hybrid so he could be of use in a team fight and tie loose ends with his cleaver after.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Tank Mundo? pffhahahahaha

He's loads better as a dps and even a dps/tank hybrid, but as a straight tank he is easily beat out by every other tank ever
How would you buildyour hybrid build , like the items.
Last edited by iNoTo; Aug 1, 2010 at 12:19 AM.