Ranking
Original Post
traffic sucks
Who is he? Why is he staff? When did he get staff?
Sorry am just so inactive to know anything :/
Coming back tho... just made this thread to let yall know am not dead
Who is clint? when did he get Adventure?
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Kiwii is a toribash player who originally joined in 2014 on an alt but quit, and joined again in 2017 by the name "edgykiwi" which he managed to change with the help of Hikou. Kiwii was a past member of (Ace), (Origins), and [Evil]. He mained boxshu for a long time, but once he met the player "cat4hbk" he switched to abd, this was when he was roughly a 3rd dan. It took him a while to learn but he got there eventually.
He applied for ES about 2-3 weeks ago, and after all that nervous waiting, Icky joined Kiwii & Hikou's server to let him know he had got the position, along with Fade, Quack & Natejas.

Wait did I actually give u 100k to namechange. I shoulda chose a shittier name for u
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Originally Posted by Kiwii View Post
Kiwii is a toribash player who originally joined in 2014 on an alt but quit, and joined again in 2017 by the name "edgykiwi" which he managed to change with the help of Hikou. Kiwii was a past member of (Ace), (Origins), and [Evil]. He mained boxshu for a long time, but once he met the player "cat4hbk" he switched to abd, this was when he was roughly a 3rd dan. It took him a while to learn but he got there eventually.
He applied for ES about 2-3 weeks ago, and after all that nervous waiting, Icky joined Kiwii & Hikou's server to let him know he had got the position, along with Fade, Quack & Natejas.

Damn
-----
+ Respect
Last edited by Clint; Nov 3, 2018 at 03:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump