Toribash
Original Post
Windows beta 4.1
https://content.toribash.com/Toribash...eta1-Setup.exe

https://content.toribash.com/Toribash-4.1-beta1.dmg

Update:
- added gfx options for particles, trails, hair, body textures, changed preset settings
- added dynamic env limit to 16, changed max env to 128, replaced env buttons mod maker with textbox
- fixed lua echo box character on end line
- new bet lua script (shows num bets and bet amount)
- fixed angle for property hair
- new replays
- added kiai sound
- fixed joint texture tearing, highlight
- disabled chat line toggle when focus, added customizable chat toggle key
- replays can have 4096 edits instead of 256

Please let me know if you find any bugs.

For Intel cards, please try and turn of body textures, trails and particles in the graphics advanced tab.
Last edited by hampa; Sep 14, 2012 at 11:12 AM.
mod maker would be better with quick shortcuts for object rotation scaling and the likes. just like in that racing game you made.

and I was making a mod in mod maker and when I pressed test it didn't have any objects in it. All other settings were good but the objects got reset randomly.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
The "new" options "Hair", "Particles" and "Trails" are quite nice, no need to use a script, tho having them in a sub-window with every /opt would be nice, or just the addition of "Blood" to the existing one.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Confirming that joint texture tearing is fixed:

However, now joints that move up/down have a black edge when forced/relaxed. Dunno know if this is intentional or not...

Also I am experiencing culapou's second error aswell. I can't have invisible objects in multiplayer

Added: Kiai! Sounds. Sounds zawesome.
Last edited by GoodBox; Sep 15, 2012 at 10:26 PM.
(>^_^)>
I know this is very small to ask, but could you somehow bring back the old DM/Frac sound?
It's really needed for me when I'm making SP replays or something.
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
I know this is very small to ask, but could you somehow bring back the old DM/Frac sound?
It's really needed for me when I'm making SP replays or something.

Yeah, the new ones just sound like squishing noises, and I find it very weird.
Sometimes when you have one frame left of a match and you press space it resets, loses all of the data from that match and starts a new game.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Joint textures transfer over to other players for some reason.

I dl and lp'ed nuthug to preview his full textured set in free play and when I went into multiplayer, I saw his joint textures on someone every match. You can make the joint texture disappear by deleting the folder of the player who has the joint texture (nuthug in my case) however it would get a bit tedious if I had to do that every time I ran into someone with joint textures.

Also, and maybe this is just my game, but some players appear on my screen to have a hair that isn't released in the Torishop yet. It's a single long ponytail sometimes a textureless white color or the default hair color and it just appears on random people.

EDIT: Found out how to make the random hair appear now. It happens when I put the Toribash window out of focus (for example browsing the web during the middle of a match). When I switch back to TB, the random ponytail generates.
Last edited by DaNooB23; Sep 16, 2012 at 11:58 PM.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Only bad thing I can find is the fact that the window is as the same size as you're screen even if you turn off fullscreen and lower the window size.

Now I can't click OK or anything when Im going to make a new game...
M I N I V A N